By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - For all my music people < 3

Kaskade - Atmosphere

Hmm, I didn't really care for this one. I'm not a big fan of thise style of music, and it did get a little repetitive, imo. I just want to say, though, that this was a great idea for a topic. While I may not share your particular taste in music, I think it's awesome to have someone contributing to the music forum like you've been recently. It's been mostly dead since I started coming here.

Here's my song!

Code Name Raven, by House of Heroes.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
Ariana Grande - Right There
Not even close to my kind of music, and I did not like it. She has a decent voice, but if pop is not my thing adding hip hop to hit just made it worst for me. I can listen to a lot of music even pop, but this one, not for me.

Here is MAYBE the only kind of group that could mix both your and my style, but I know many will not like it (at first I did not know how to respond, my brain took a while to comprehend the group and their songs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

WTF! At first I was thinking "this sucks," but then I was like, "this is kinda awesome!"

Those singers can't be older than 14, though...right?

I got:

michael Buble - some kind of wonderful... Hmm, the song turned out actually a good song, I'll try to listen to some more of his music.

My turn, 

Dont dare to tell me you dont like this song ;)  

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Trunkin said:

WTF! At first I was thinking "this sucks," but then I was like, "this is kinda awesome!"

Yes it takes a little to process and you don't know how to feel after you listen to it, WTF! is a good response. The lead singer is 16 and the 2 chorus girls are 14 at the moment.

flagstaad said:
Trunkin said:

Yes it takes a little to process and you don't know how to feel after you listen to it, WTF! is a good response. The lead singer is 16 and the 2 chorus girls are 14 at the moment.

I knew it! So they're like Disney stars of Japan. I look forward too seeing them fall apart. j/k

Around the Network

hey, i wanna play! :D

Trunkin said:

I knew it! So they're like Disney stars of Japan. I look forward too seeing them fall apart. j/k

They were already kicked out of their original group because they are too old for it, the lead singer had to leave that group after her middle school graduation almost 2 years ago and she took the 2 other singers with her, so they got hired on this new project and is very odd mix, here is another song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw

i got jhene aiko - the worst

i'd never heard about her before, but she's pretty good! she reminds me of all those other hipster songstresses mixing electronics with downtempo hiphop beats right now (banks, mø, fka twigs, alunageorge etc).
i really like this particular song. her voice is very soft and clean. loving the spacious reverb and synthesizers, nice chillax music. i've added it to my "good shit"-playlist on spotify :P thanks for introducing me to her stuff!

now i'll see your jhene aiko and raise you one zhala. i think it's sorta in the same vein as the above ones, but slightly unique still. let me know what you think :)

Owl City - Fireflies

I already knew this song and like it! It was my jam back in 2009.

Sadly, I don't like any of his other music. The best one since then is "Beautiful Times" but that's only because L.S saved the song.

The Killers - Bones

The song was okay, just not my type of music. Had a few good melodies in it. The music video was............interesting.