By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Note to all who say "Iwata Must Go"

Tagged games:

Mr Khan said:

This means, as of now, everyone on the board owes their current position to Iwata, being either brought onto the board by him, or promoted higher in the board by him.

So he has potentially filled the board of directors with like-minded yes-men?

Around the Network

Yeah I agree and hopefully people will shut up about it. Iwata needs to stay.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

this will be forgotten in a couple of days and people will start asking for his removal again not for the sake of Nintendo though. Most of the people who want him removed aren't even fans of Nintendo. All they want is someone that will make Nintendo go 3rd party

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The shareholders decide about the president and not the board members. Iwata is responsible for the success of Wii and DS but also for the failure of Wii-U and 3DS. But DLC-ripoff and Amiibo pay to win will increase revenue, and my be helping to prevent another loss. I once was a Nintendo shareholder and could imagine to reinvest, as soon as the tablet is being dropped.

this is awesome!

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Long live the "Wata-Boy"!

spemanig said:
It's not just Iwata. They all need to go.

This guy gets it

Very informative thread. I never knew the President (Iwata) elects and/or promotes members of the board. Now it's even more clear that he should just stay and try one more time.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Roma said:
this will be forgotten in a couple of days and people will start asking for his removal again not for the sake of Nintendo though. Most of the people who want him removed aren't even fans of Nintendo. All they want is someone that will make Nintendo go 3rd party

Exactly.

*Sound Of Rain said:
spemanig said:
It's not just Iwata. They all need to go.

This guy gets it

Absolutley!