By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I don't like Nintendo

Sounds like sour grapes. 

Regardless, I could go round-and-around with you about all of your highly subjective and largely unsupported points but the bottom line is this: Mario Kart 8 is the first game in probably 2 years that I've really had fun playing. And not the lowered-bar stuff that most gamers consider "fun" but actual fun--the child-like sort of fun that includes getting excited and laughing and being surprised and entertained and just being filled with joy.

You can rant until you're blue in the face about how awful Nintendo is but they've produced the only title on any of the next gen consoles that made me feel like a giddy little kid again. There's some kind of magic behind that. Sorry if you've become so cynical that you don't experience it. 

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
JazzB1987 said:

I stopped reading after "Zilda"   shows how much time you actually spend with Nintendo to understand the company or its games xD

btw I see nothing new when I look at all the grey brown unpolished mess everyone else makes so  I guess its just taste.

How much time I spent? They had Zelda cartoons when I was 8. "Excuse me Princess" They need to stop.

They stopped making Zelda cartoons when you were 8 (Or 9).

Nintentacle said:
deskpro2k3 said:
JazzB1987 said:

I stopped reading after "Zilda"   shows how much time you actually spend with Nintendo to understand the company or its games xD

btw I see nothing new when I look at all the grey brown unpolished mess everyone else makes so  I guess its just taste.

How much time I spent? They had Zelda cartoons when I was 8. "Excuse me Princess" They need to stop.

They stopped making Zelda cartoons when you were 8 (Or 9).

Not the games though. I'm tired of it, just like how tired i am with Mario.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Okay, seriously, I play games on all platforms and I own non-Nintendo consoles, but the games that repeatedly blow me away consistently are mainly Nintendo games. You must not have played Mario Galaxy 1 or 2 if you think Mario brings nothing new. Zelda Skyward Sword = nothing new? And the Smash Bros series is my best multiplayer game of all time. Couch party gaming with Smash Bros NEVER gets old

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

"4. The series of Supersmash Bro is mediocre just like Mario Kart. The Motor Bike chase in FFVII is better, Power Stone, Chocobo Racing, Marval Vs Capcom, Capcom Vs SNK, Crash team racing is all better."

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

You do have a point with Pokemon, but it keeps selling so they'll keep coming.

deskpro2k3 said:

Not the games though. I'm tired of it, just like how tired i am with Mario.

Which is why you're not buying them. Keep doing that, if you don't think Zelda U adds anything new.

Nintentacle said:

1. You could have just said "I don't enjoy Nintendo games. They don't add enough to new games in my opinion."

I can't say I don't enjoy Nintendo games. That will mean all their games overall. I just don't like Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon.

And Nintendo seems more focus on those 3, which is why I don't like it.

Just gonna change the topic title to Zilda and run.

Because...yeah.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Just gonna change the topic title to Zelda and run.

Because...yeah.

just for you, i replaced the i with an e.