By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Convince me to sell my Wii U and my 30 Wii U games to buy a PS4

Don't. Have both.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Yay! Another blank youtube video that my Wii U cannot see. Oohhhh! Subzero just froze his first random extra in a flawless victory!

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

The PS4 does of course have obvious advantages like a better online infrastructure, better graphics and multi-plat performance, more multi-media functionality, bigger HDD and so forth, but at the end of the day the biggest difference between the two is games. Look at Nintendo's 1st party vs Sony's 1st party + 3rd party support (if you don't have a decent PC to play them, or PS3/360 in the short term) and choose whichever you think will best fit your personal game preferences.

Or just get both

You instantly become a better person when owning a PS4, much higher social standing and for that to fully work you also need to get of the Wii U, after all owning that really tarnishes peoples reputation.

Oh and Infamous is pretty cool.

There are 30 games out for the WiiU?

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
i give u 120$ for it. thats a better deal than gamestop will give u...

No it's not, Gamestop currently gives you 156 for a Wii U.

They both have great games that the other doesn't right now and in the future. I would keep it AND buy a PS4 eventually when you have the money. Also maybe sell some of those 30 games that aren't up to snuff and just keep your very favorites like I do :)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

it has watch dogs

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If you do that than you are the .... of the year ;)

spurgeonryan said:
Anfebious said:
The PS4 has a controller with a share button. You can also use your vita as a second controller. It has Infamous: Second Son.

I think I gave you good enough reasons.

Buying a vita on top of a PS4 is not convincing me. Its not like I am rich or anything. As you can see by me mentioning I shop at peasant Mart.

Ditch the Vita then. You can play your PS4 and share screenshots and videos! That's a pretty neat thing to do.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"