By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Convince me to sell my Wii U and my 30 Wii U games to buy a PS4

Sell it because you buy every crap game on the eShop instead of playing the good ones ;) You're unable to use it.

jk

Still no MK8?

Seriously, don't forget that you won't get an appropriate amout of money for all your eShop games when you sell it on eBay or somewhere else.

You thought that The Amazing Spider Man 2 on Wii U had amazing visuals, a PS3 besides the Wii U would be more than enough for you, lol.

Around the Network

The fact that you have 30 Wii U games tells me that you should be able to save up enough for a PS4 without selling anything.

Stick with the Wii U for another year, cause the PS4's library of games is mediocre at best currently.

In a year, if the PS4 really appeals to you, sell your Wii U and buy one. However, if you have enough money at that point and wish to keep your Wii U, it can never hurt to have 2 systems that have vastly different games and (frankly) compliment each other perfectly.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Keep the Wii U, save your dough and by the time you have the money, the Ps4 should have a decent enough library of games.

Sell the WiiU games that you no longer play and save up the balance. It's not like the PS4 has anything coming out right now that you've absolutely have to have. (?)

I'm generally not an advocate of selling any system on a whim unless you are literally making absolutely no use of it.

Around the Network

Just sell some of the Wii U games, not all of them and the whole console!

why not both thats what im doing
(means your cheap )

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

VanceIX said:

Stick with the Wii U for another year, cause the PS4's library of games is mediocre at best currently.

In a year, if the PS4 really appeals to you, sell your Wii U and buy one. However, if you have enough money at that point and wish to keep your Wii U, it can never hurt to have 2 systems that have vastly different games and (frankly) compliment each other perfectly.

My thoughts exactly.  If he can afford 30 WiiU games already A) he can find a way to have both and B) he can probably sell a few of them (not everything is worth keeping and 30 already is really going overboard on permanent games in a collection).  They're both great systems and they both offer something completely different library wise.  If you're not into upgrading your PC then PS4 and WiiU is the best combo out there.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

so your going to miss zelda xeno x yoshi mario maker splatoon star fox kirby ok then :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Multi-plats: mainly generic shooters and Exclusive games on PS4 with better graphics but may not be as enjoyable as the Wii U exclusives. 30 Wii U games is a lot of games. Do not trade off your Wii U.