By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Convince me to sell my Wii U and my 30 Wii U games to buy a PS4

Sell some of the games you don't play and buy a ps4 as an extra system. Keep maybe 5 games like Mario Kart that you will revisit in the future. I have both systems and it's a great combination. I wouldn't be satisfied with either as my only system.

Around the Network
Areaz32 said:
Mensrea said:
I have both, and I would advise that you don't sell your Wii U yet. You will miss out on Smash, and Zelda U only to get a system that has had nothing to play, and continues to have nothing to play.

Nice trollage brah

Not trolling at all. I've only bought three PS4 games at launch. PS4 is as dry as grandma's vagina.  Unless you want indies, and a few cross gen multiplats, it's not PS4's time yet. That's not to say that it won't be good in the future, because I eagarly anticipate being a ps4 owner in 2015. Right now though, the games simply aren't there.

The WiiU has 30 games?

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

I hate all these 'convince me' threads popping up... You either want the console or you don't, why ask people to convince you!

I say keep your Wii U however