By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: Indies, third-party games are increasingly Vita's focus moving forward

small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:
Cut your losses short and move on. The indies, third party and Japanese games will suffice. Not to mention cross buy, PS+ , PSTV and used as a PS4 peripheral.

The Library is great already and if people ignore indies than its their fault.

Releasing a LBP game or GT portable wont move much units and will hardly be worth the time and effort. Rather have them spend more time on the PS4 early on so we don't have PS3 situation again.

Right now the biggest hardware mover left for the Vita is getting it hacked and opening it up to piracy.

Now we blame people for giving them what they don't want

What do they want?? Please do tell. They didn't want Tearaway or Killzone both great games.

Around the Network

Remember how people on this and other Forums 
kept saying How Sony is fine, and other's keptSaying Sony is in Dire Trouble, well if Sony had to make cuts in playstation well there you go!

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Dark Chaos said:
small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:
Cut your losses short and move on. The indies, third party and Japanese games will suffice. Not to mention cross buy, PS+ , PSTV and used as a PS4 peripheral.

Releasing a LBP game or GT portable wont move much units and will hardly be worth the time and effort. Rather have them spend more time on the PS4 early on so we don't have PS3 situation again.

Right now the biggest hardware mover left for the Vita is getting it hacked and opening it up to piracy.

What do they want?? Please do tell. They didn't want Tearaway or Killzone both great games.

Gta,Monster Hunter,Final Fantasy,Kingdoms Heart,Metal Gear Solid,God of war,good quality fifa games not re-realese of last year game

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:
small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:

Gta,Monster Hunter,Final Fantasy,Kingdoms Heart,Metal Gear Solid

We are talking about first party games. You posted all third party games which Sony has no control over. Why would any of the above release a game on the Vita when it will barely sell 1million??

Dark Chaos said:
small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:
small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:

We are talking about first party games. You posted all third party games which Sony has no control over. Why would any of the above release a game on the Vita when it will barely sell 1million??

Because third party is the key of any console success.

1 millions on a console with just 8 millions sale is good

Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
small44 said:

"Because third party is the key of any console success."

So Sony is saying:

Indies, third-party games are increasingly Vita's focus moving forward"

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:
small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:
small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:

Only if the first party is unable to do its job.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:
small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:
small44 said:
Dark Chaos said:

Only if the first party is unable to do its job.

Lol how Wii u is doing bad it's because there not enough 3rd party support,Ps4 sold pretty well in West because it has 3rd party games  but it's doing bad in Japan because it has bad third party supports

Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

3DS - 80m

Glad I decided against getting one, I might pick one up at the end of its life cycle for really cheap. 

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Glad I decided against getting one, I might pick one up at the end of its life cycle for really cheap. 

I'm enjoying mine a lot. Nothing that interests you?