By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft CEO: “Nintendo has to perform this year, otherwise they will have less games”

more hardware does not mean more sales. Look at Wii had more hardware than the competition yet ther games sold no where near as much as on the other systems.

Around the Network

Still think asking for another price drop right now sounds insane, but everything else they said wasn't so bad.

As if anyone wants to buy your bad games on Wii U Ubisoft.

Can't even understand why Rayman Legends is 90%+ on metacritic. Those Murphy levels are some of the most annoying things I've ever played and they show up way too frequently. The other levels are fun, especially the music levels. Should've made a game entirely out of that. Based on Nintendo music. That would sell.

Samus Aran said:

As if anyone wants to buy your bad games on Wii U Ubisoft.

Can't even understand why Rayman Legends is 90%+ on metacritic. Those Murphy levels are some of the most annoying things I've ever played and they show up way too frequently. The other levels are fun, especially the music levels. Should've made a game entirely out of that. Based on Nintendo music. That would sell.

Rayman Legends was an awesome game. I thought the murphy levels added varierty to the game. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ubisoft is talking from business point of view. None can blame them. They kept supporting Wii U where most developers didnt put any effort for it.

Around the Network

I just hope Ubisoft releases Beyond Good and Evil 2 on the WiiU before they drop support entirely!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Sorry guys isn't the X1 performing worst than WiiU?
i mean isn't the market performing very badly overall?

Switch!!!

How are they able to perform when they delay all Wii U titles for several months and don't bring any big franchises (Far Cry, The Division, Assassin's Creed Unity/Comet, The Crew, Rainbow Six) just like all other third parties? You cannot perform without games. These people are supposed to understand the gaming industry.

Less games? The system already has that. It can't get any worse if Ubisoft pulled whatever left they give in the first place.

guess that means x1 wont be seeing much ubisoft either