By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft fans... How do you see Nintendo fans as? or visa versa

Microsoft/Nintendo fans? What do you see Nintendo/Microsoft fans as?

Allies 52 17.99%

Neutral 146 50.52%

Enimies 88 30.45%

Total:286
NintendoPie said:
Wright said:

Even Nintendo fans?

NintendoPie's list of hatred (going from most hated on top to a little less hated on bottom):

1. Wright

2. Carl/Piplup hater

3. non-Nintendo fans

4. Nintendo Fans. 

I hope that makes it clear.

Your list is to complicated, mine is as follows:

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Nobody likes to leave from the top, so when someone pass them they'll kick and scream:

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I view them neutral and allies in that they slow down PS success in Japan and wreck Sonys handhelds.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

There is no such thing as Ally or Neutral in the Console Warz
vhttp://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185592&page=1#

I see all other fans ass allies, since we all want this industry to grow. What I always liked about Nintendo and their fans, was that the goal never seems to be that they want to beat the competition, rather just continue to create new, magical experiences for the fans. They also don't play into this "console graphics=quality" that both MS and Sony all too often fall into.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I see Microsoft fans as enemies. They may seem more friendly than Sony fans on the surface, but if given the opportunity, they will pile on just like Sony fans.

Yeah, but what if they were never ever again given the opportunity ? ;)

I don't know that many of them so I'm neutral.

i dont care.

i just dont like the XBOX popularising dlc and paid online, apart from that......nothing else.