By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft fans... How do you see Nintendo fans as? or visa versa

Microsoft/Nintendo fans? What do you see Nintendo/Microsoft fans as?

Allies 52 17.99%

Neutral 146 50.52%

Enimies 88 30.45%

Total:286

In the poll I have 3 options because that's mainly what i'm asking but you can add more by commenting. I'm asking you Microsoft fans and Nintendo fans... How do you see Nintendo/Microsoft fans like me? Do you see us as allies, neutral, or enimies? I personally see Microsoft fans as allies because I feel like they're not against us most of the time and it just feels like we get along better than Microsoft and Sony or Nintendo and Sony would get along.

I said, Nintendo/Microsoft so both sides could have a say...... Just to clear confusion

Around the Network

Bad spellers :P

There's two types of Xbox gamers, from what I've seen

1. Dudebro/Hardcore gamer wannabe's
2. Normal gamers that just prefer Xbox

The first kind pisses me off, second one is neutral, anything inbetween differs.

?? Part of me sees Xbox fans as natural PC gamers who haven't made the jump away from consoles yet. I don't care which company you like as long as it's about the games and you aren't some dumb fanboy spewing all the tired old lines about Nintendo being for kids etc.

This gen they will be enemies more than ever, seeing that they will both be scrapping for 2nd place. MS fans think they have 2nd place locked down, Ninty fans think they have 2nd place locked down. Sony fans are just watching.

Around the Network

I don't like to generalise fan bases. Every group of people has individuals I like, dislike, and feel indifferent about. And I certainly don't think of console fan bases as allies or enemies. That's console war BS.

I like Nintendo fans but then I'm a Xbox and Nintendo gamer.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

think-man said:
This gen they will be enemies more than ever, seeing that they will both be scrapping for 2nd place. MS fans think they have 2nd place locked down, Ninty fans think they have 2nd place locked down. Sony fans are just watching.

Yeah, and some Sony fans think that they already have 1st locked down.

Oh..,and to answer your question.  I am neutral towards any type of fan until they give me a reason to think otherwise.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I enjoyed the 360 coupled with my Wii back then but I gotta admit what Microsoft hopes to bring to the market scares me. I think they are bringing stuff (like paying to play online, and tried to have a digital system only), those stuff could give ideas to Sony and Nintendo, in fact it probably is, Sony adopting paid online, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Nintendo do so next gen, if I was younger I would've said "nevaaarrr" but I thought Nintendo would never do paid DLC, and they actually released New Super Luigi U, which is great, but it is still a DLC/Standalone DLC that I would've never guessed.

think-man said:

*Is bombarding Banshees with red shells.* - We're rivals, but the Xbox crowd defo aren't gonna like it when when we *lobs bob-bomb* win via multi-platform owners. They'll still get more third party support but for anyone with a PS4 or gaming laptop it won't matter.