By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft fans... How do you see Nintendo fans as? or visa versa

Microsoft/Nintendo fans? What do you see Nintendo/Microsoft fans as?

Allies 52 17.99%

Neutral 146 50.52%

Enimies 88 30.45%

Total:286

All those evil PS fans voting "enemies" pfft... xD

Around the Network

I hate all of you.

NintendoPie said:
I hate all of you.

Even Nintendo fans?

Wright said:

Even Nintendo fans?

NintendoPie's list of hatred (going from most hated on top to a little less hated on bottom):

1. Wright

2. Carl/Piplup hater

3. non-Nintendo fans

4. Nintendo Fans. 

I hope that makes it clear.

NintendoPie said:

NintendoPie's list of hatred (going from most hated on top to a little less hated on bottom):

1. Wright

2. Carl/Piplup hater

3. non-Nintendo fans

4. Nintendo Fans. 

I hope that makes it more clear.

You know deep in your heart, you love me.

Around the Network

I'm in both camps and find that most Ninty gamers get along with Xbox gamers and vice-versa.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

i have always been a nintendo/sony fan.

and now im interested in xbox. idk why.

RolStoppable said:
NightDragon83 said:
I'm in both camps and find that most Ninty gamers get along with Xbox gamers and vice-versa.

No. No, you are not.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Well I am a Nintendo fan but I prefer Sony over Microsoft so I would say that they(N and MS) are "enemies/rivals" I suppose, especially this generation as Wii U and X1 will fight for second place, so I am really hoping for success for Wii U and failure for X1.

But as I love games more than "console wars" I do hope for success for all companies involved, of course.

And like always, this depends mostly on which region and country you live in. If you live in the USA/North America you are more likely to prefer a combo of Xbox and Nintendo than Sony and Nintendo. If you live in Asia or Europe you are less likely to prefer Xbox at all.

As a Sony fanboy since back in the PS1 days, I can honestly say I don't want Nintendo to fail. I think they're better in the race than out and it would be incredibly sad to see them crash.

With that being said, I dislike Microsoft the company because of the way I perceive them to operate as a business. It's nothing against their fanboys, I just really dislike the company.