By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita gets 1800% increase in one month

From 3k to 56k. Numbers are still very bad, but this sort of increase is unprecedented. Dat Borderlands effect?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Who would of thought a port from a 2012 game would boost the Vita that much lol.

NobleTeam360 said:
Who would of thought a port from a 2012 game would boost the Vita that much lol.

And Sony thinks people don't want big games on Vita. Could Hotline Miami or whatever has this kind of an effect?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

What the hell, It nearly outsold the WiiU in the month that MK8 released xD

they should port more console games to vita, need for speeds, watchdogs, cods, BF, ect

i mean if these games can run on ps360 i dont see why not on vita

Play Me

Around the Network

Next they should bundle Minecraft.

And this is why percents don't matter!

Fusioncode said:
NobleTeam360 said:

And Sony thinks people don't want big games on Vita. Could Hotline Miami or whatever has this kind of an effect?

Well hotline miami is the better game...

but sadly the answer is no.

While i'm all for more console ports (I don't care how old) I think it was more about the new model than Borderlands 2.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

fatality!

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.