By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita gets 1800% increase in one month

nosebleed for the vita

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Who would of thought a port from a 2012 game would boost the Vita that much lol.

Wasn't the port, the Vita was not in stock for two months to empty channels for the new bundle/model. This is suprressed demand resurging when supply is available. Its an inflated number due to that, while the previous two months were deflated numbers.

The next month's numbers will go back to normal prior to three months ago. Nothing's even coming out for it in the near future.

Vena said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Who would of thought a port from a 2012 game would boost the Vita that much lol.

Wasn't the port, the Vita was not in stock for two months to empty channels for the new bundle/model. This is suprressed demand resurging when supply is available. Its an inflated number due to that, while the previous two months were deflated numbers.

The next month's numbers will go back to normal prior to three months ago. Nothing's even coming out for it in the near future.

Mystery solved.

BHR-3 said:

they should port more console games to vita, need for speeds, watchdogs, cods, BF, ect

i mean if these games can run on ps360 i dont see why not on vita

The Vita isn't powerfull enough, unless a game runs in 1080p at 60fps on ps3 there is no easy way to port it.

bubblegamer said:
Next they should bundle Minecraft.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:

From 3k to 56k. Numbers are still very bad, but this sort of increase is unprecedented. Dat Borderlands effect?

that's still kind of sad.

Damn those are some WiiU level explosive growth!

Einsam_Delphin said:
And this is why percents don't matter!

The most intelligent thing said on this site in quite some time.

small44 said:
BHR-3 said:

they should port more console games to vita, need for speeds, watchdogs, cods, BF, ect

i mean if these games can run on ps360 i dont see why not on vita

I don't understand why Wii u is getting more Call of duty then Vita

Did you play a COD they put on Vita? That's why no more COD on Vita.

I wonder what the Minecraft Bundle will do since it is released on a lot of platforms. But as it is the only real portable version it could sell as much or even more as the Borderlands bundle

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0