By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Create the Worst Game Possible! (All suggestions in first post)

The cutscenes should be live-action, and they should be performed by these guys...

ColdFire - The man with no name.

Around the Network

I think it's very easy: Hire nStigate.

LemonSlice said:

Voice acting is done by the development team, mostly by programmers and testers.

There are no testers in the development team and the game ships pre-alpha.

But people have already suggested ideas for crappy voice acting! Welp, I guess the Wii U version won't have voice acting due to low sales!

Nintentacle said:
LemonSlice said:

Voice acting is done by the development team, mostly by programmers and testers.

But people have already suggested ideas for crappy voice acting! Welp, I guess the Wii U version won't have voice acting due to low sales!

Then just use the pre-alpha suggestion. ;)

LemonSlice said:
Nintentacle said:
LemonSlice said:

Then just use the pre-alpha suggestion. ;)

That's too incomplete for what I'm going for. Let's do 60% complete!

Edit: Also, the Wii U version is 480p 10fps!

Around the Network

E.T., SM64 (Superman 64. ), and Ride to Hell: Retribution are included as $60 DLC!

Invisible, one-hit kill melee enemies that attack from behind.

The main characters are really obnoxious and annoying.
The game has so many bugs that they release updates and patches every hour to fix them, takes ages to download and they make the game even worse.
Every new place and scene takes 20 minutes to load.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

The game looks like so awesome, but the only thing you can do is run over chicks

Include a reset button next to regular action buttons.

Love and tolerate.