By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lets talk about Final Fantasy Type-0 NOT being on Vita.....

Tagged games:

Would you buy FFT-0 on Vita,PS4, or XBO?

Vita 119 56.40%

PS4 63 29.86%

XBO 23 10.90%

All of the Above 6 2.84%

Total:211

So, wait a moment.
We can indeed complain about thirds not being supportive? Because when it happens with Wii U i am pretty sure it was the console fault.

We need to write this rules down, it's getting pretty confusing.

Around the Network

Why would they put a game on a PS4 controller?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Anfebious said:
Well sometimes you have to deal with things. It's a very important part of life, sometimes... you don't get what you want and it's fine! You will learn a hard lesson but that will make you a better person.

So yeah, deal with it.

As a wise man once said.......

"Good things come to he who waits.......but quicker yet to he who takes!"

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

morenoingrato said:
pokoko said:
morenoingrato said:
Actually, there wouldn't be any complaining and this whole crisis would have been averted if it had been a PS4 exclusive.

What are you talking about?

That this isn't becuase it's not on Vita. It is because it is on X1 and not on Vita.

I'll leave it like this, because you'll vehemently deny it and neither of us will agree with the other.

You sound like a broken record. We get it, you hate Sony fans. Can you please move on already?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:

You sound like a broken record. We get it, you hate Sony fans. Can you please move on already?

And here we go again with your persecution complex.

Hey, I'm just saying, there would have been far less impact had it been a PS4 exclusive.

Anyway, it's not on Vita, it's not coming on Vita, never will it come on Vita, and it will give SE lots of money and PS4 and One. Move on.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Fusioncode said:

Hey, I'm just saying, there would have been far less impact had it been a PS4 exclusive.

Anyway, it's not on Vita, it's not coming on Vita, never will it come on Vita, and it will give SE lots of money and PS4 and One. Move on.

Making an internet ruckus works sometimes. It succeeded in a few other localizations demanded for one system or another. It could work for this one. Don't tell us to just sit down and take it when we fans have a claim to why we should get it.

Greatness Awaits

morenoingrato said:

You still don't get it? It has nothing to do about not being a PS4 exclusive, it has nothing to do about coming to XBone, and it HAS everything to do with Vita fans making the "noise" in west that's been quoted by SE as a reason for western release, and it has everything to do with SE Senior Product Manager announcing the game for PS Vita on official PS Blog and then 13 minutes later saying that he made a typo...

Besides never say never... Rayman Legends was a WiiU exclusive, yet I had a blast with it on PS Vita.

Tom3k said:
morenoingrato said:

You still don't get it? It has nothing to do about not being a PS4 exclusive, it has nothing to do about coming to XBone, and it HAS everything to do with Vita fans making the "noise" in west that's been quoted by SE as a reason for western release, and it has everything to do with SE Senior Product Manager announcing the game for PS Vita on official PS Blog and then 13 minutes later saying that he made a typo...

Besides never say never... Rayman Legends was a WiiU exclusive, yet I had a blast with it on PS Vita.

OMG, Yes to bolded. Thats what is the most troubling. What a direct slap in the face to Vita owners and would be fans of the game. 

Greatness Awaits

Its Square Enix they make wierd decisions...

Lets pay attention to the poll for a second shall we.....

Half of all voters chose Vita over the other consoles, with 25% going to PS4 and almost none interested for XBO. I know this is a small size sample for data extrapolation but honestly..... I can only expect sales to echo the same as this anyway. FF games sell 2to1 on PS3 than on X360, thats with the userbases being almost equal. What is it going to be like when PS4 is double the userbase of XBO? 5to1? Vita version would have made so much more sense, so if XBO gets it why not Vita?

Greatness Awaits