By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lets talk about Final Fantasy Type-0 NOT being on Vita.....

Tagged games:

Would you buy FFT-0 on Vita,PS4, or XBO?

Vita 119 56.40%

PS4 63 29.86%

XBO 23 10.90%

All of the Above 6 2.84%

Total:211
Soriku said:

and maybe 360 if that's the case.

Yeah, they should have :(

Around the Network

There is nothing to say, i dont know what Yoshida did to Square enix boss, fucked his daughter maybe? Because it's absolutely not a rational decision, the game would sell much more on Vita in Japan than on PS4 and in the west, that is the game every gamer on Vita is waiting.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

forevercloud3000 said:

We thought the FFX/X-2 was gonna be a "Remake" too, but now we know better.

This is not a remake. The poly count on objects is virtually identical. Just much better textures/shaders(wet ground, sheen of clothing). Shit, they didn't even hit it with better aliasing yet....jaggies galore. The only reason SE is doing this is because its a cash grab which a complete remake would not be. That is the only reason ANY HD remasters are done, easy way to get consumers to buy the same damn game they already did several years ago with minimal dev cost.

Regardless, any upgrade they do to PS4/XBO versions could be easily done on Vita as well.(remember, was on PSP originally)

They'll probably just reuse assets from the iOS game.

morenoingrato said:
pokoko said:
morenoingrato said:
Actually, there wouldn't be any complaining and this whole crisis would have been averted if it had been a PS4 exclusive.

What are you talking about?

That this isn't becuase it's not on Vita. It is because it is on X1 and not on Vita.

I'll leave it like this, because you'll vehemently deny it and neither of us will agree with the other.

I couldn't care less that it is on X1. Yet it does bring to mind the fact a Vita version would outsell the X1 version any day of the week.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Square Enix have never been a company of leadership and risky decisions. They don't release games to help a console to sell and prove itself , the console has to prove itself first for them to release games on it. They could learn a thing ot two from Ubisoft.

Around the Network

I'll buy it on any because SE doesn't owe me a Vita release.

What surprises me the most, is that it was a Square Enix employee that made the mistake on PS Blog that it's coming to the Vita, those entries on PS Blog are made by usually some community or pr managers from developers directly. How was such a mistake possible?

But agreed that it is a middle finger to the fanbase that was fighting to get the game to the West the most.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

You guys are funny.

benao87 said:
You guys are funny.

Thanks.

Well sometimes you have to deal with things. It's a very important part of life, sometimes... you don't get what you want and it's fine! You will learn a hard lesson but that will make you a better person.

So yeah, deal with it.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"