By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lets talk about Final Fantasy Type-0 NOT being on Vita.....

Tagged games:

Would you buy FFT-0 on Vita,PS4, or XBO?

Vita 119 56.40%

PS4 63 29.86%

XBO 23 10.90%

All of the Above 6 2.84%

Total:211

In other news, the patch for the fan-translated version released not too long ago. So I'll still be able to play this on the go. :)

Around the Network

If Sony doesn't care about the Vita, then Square shouldn't either. I, for one, am grateful for a western release & PS4/X1 versions of Type-0. Thank you SE!

Fells like a good fit for the Vita

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Tom3k said:
morenoingrato said:

And here we go again with your persecution complex.

Hey, I'm just saying, there would have been far less impact had it been a PS4 exclusive.

Anyway, it's not on Vita, it's not coming on Vita, never will it come on Vita, and it will give SE lots of money and PS4 and One. Move on.

You still don't get it? It has nothing to do about not being a PS4 exclusive, it has nothing to do about coming to XBone, and it HAS everything to do with Vita fans making the "noise" in west that's been quoted by SE as a reason for western release, and it has everything to do with SE Senior Product Manager announcing the game for PS Vita on official PS Blog and then 13 minutes later saying that he made a typo...

Besides never say never... Rayman Legends was a WiiU exclusive, yet I had a blast with it on PS Vita.

This was likely just a communication error. Although I wouldn't put it past SE to intentionally troll people like that xD

if you don't want to support SE, you can play it now via fan patch.

Sony doesn't even support vita in US anymore. SE does stupid things, this is not really something to get all fussed up about. Sony essentially stopping support of vita, is something much worse than not porting a game to a failed console that was never announced for vita by a 3rd party.

They can try to sell it as New "never released final fantasy on Next Gen consoles", as opposed to vita. I think it's ceiling is  higher that way (if the game is actually good).

Around the Network

The Vita has a very small install base in the West, and Sony has shown no real desire to grow that install base. No reason for any other developers to waste their time and effort.

JWeinCom said:
The Vita has a very small install base in the West, and Sony has shown no real desire to grow that install base. No reason for any other developers to waste their time and effort.

Soul Sacrifice Delta, Freedom Wars, Invizimals, Murasaki Baby, Oreshika all from Sony 1st Party this year. Not to mention Shahid(resident Vita Go Getter) is behind so many 3rd Parties trying to get them to make games for Vita, scoring things like Tales of Heart R localization, Borderlands 2 Vita.

but yea, Sony isn't supporting their own handheld.........

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

It just makes me sad, but I'll still get it if there's new content

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Homestly I'm just happy that this is being localized (and for the big screen!!)

I downloaded the english patch 2 days ago...But i didn't played the game, because i knew fftype-0 would be here for this E3.

I would gladly spent 30/40 euros for this game on psvita.
Square don' twant too, and only release this game because of the fantrad, who is very popular actually.

Too bad for them, i will spend my money for another game...and playing type-0 on psp.