By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lets talk about Final Fantasy Type-0 NOT being on Vita.....

Tagged games:

Would you buy FFT-0 on Vita,PS4, or XBO?

Vita 119 56.40%

PS4 63 29.86%

XBO 23 10.90%

All of the Above 6 2.84%

Total:211

Hey everyone who is responding to the Poll
If you are pro Vita version of this game don't forget to Sign the petition that is linked at the bottom of the OP.
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!

!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

I remember when Sega took VC off PS3 and put it on PSP, I was as equally pissed about that decision.

The hilarious thing about FF fans is that there is so much complaining at SE for the things they don't do, and when they do something it's still bitching.

Does it suck it's not coming to Vita? Sure, I thought it would, and obviously you thought it would. However, it was an ASSUMPTION. One we didn't see happen. Square-Enix does not owe any of us a Vita release.

Now stop fooling yourselves with this poll, because we all know that most people will buy this on PS4 or Xbox if you really want it. I would like to see it on Vita, but let's be thankful they brought it after all this time.

Wagram said:

Now stop fooling yourselves with this poll, because we all know that most people will buy this on PS4 or Xbox if you really want it.

No no, ppl who want it will download the english patch, a Iso and play it for free on psp.

Or even better, in HD, NOW, with a psp emulator on pc.

And i say that while buying tons of games, I hope this game will be massively pirated.

Blood_Tears said:
I remember when Sega took VC off PS3 and put it on PSP, I was as equally pissed about that decision.

That was a very stupid decision as well.

If you want Valkyria Chronicles to return to console I advise buying Natural Doctrine if only to show your support for like games on PS4/Vita. Shit, I still need VC3 localized. Or I will take VC2/3 HD remaster for PS4/Vita gladly :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
Wagram said:

Now stop fooling yourselves with this poll, because we all know that most people will buy this on PS4 or Xbox if you really want it.

No no, ppl who want it will download the english patch, a Iso and play it for free on psp.

Or even better, in HD, NOW, with a psp emulator on pc.

And i say that while buying tons of games, I hope this game will be massively pirated.

Just shows how pathetic gamers are at times. Complain for years that it gets localized, and when it finally does, you wish it fails? What's wrong with you? If it fails they don't release Type-1. I bet you'll bitch about that too right?

Wagram said:

Just shows how pathetic gamers are at times. Complain for years that it gets localized, and when it finally does, you wish it fails? What's wrong with you? If it fails they don't release Type-1. I bet you'll bitch about that too right?

Not really, i can play in jap without any problem . If i want to play at type-1, i will import the game or buying it on amazon, and it's done.

I only don't like what square-enix do now, for THIS game, nothing else.

You do what you want, i do the same.

PS4+X1 > Vita. As we've seen, SE just prefers to put most of their games on what ever platform has the most sales.

You could argue that Vita > X1 at the moment but X1 is more relevant in most publisher's and consumer's eyes. Vita looks very shaky in comparison. PS4 and X1 can also share the same version of the game while a Vita version would require work put into a significantly reduced build from the PS4.

SE cares about keeping their projects as profitable as possible. Fuck the fans.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
PS4+X1 > Vita. As we've seen, SE just prefers to put most of their games on what ever platform has the most sales.

You could argue that Vita > X1 at the moment but X1 is more relevant in most publisher's and consumer's eyes. Vita looks very shaky in comparison. PS4 and X1 can also share the same version of the game while a Vita version would require work put into a significantly reduced build from the PS4.

SE cares about keeping their projects as profitable as possible. Fuck the fans.

I'm assuming the decision came down to as you said. Xbox and PS4 have a larger combined install base and the outlook is significantly better. Now i'm guessing that they don't feel the Vita will be worth the development cost (whatever that is, i'm not an expert).

I'm not trying to be a downer here. I wish it was coming to Vita, but let's be genuine human beings about this. I don't understand how any could fight so hard for a localization only to say "fuck you I hope you fail." Let's try to get it to come to Vita, but let's do it the right way. That's much better than acting like children because we didn't get our way.

The meltdown on neogaf is one of the most epic I've ever seen.

OT, I don't understand S-E. PS360/vita or even Wii U release makes more sense than PS4/XB1. I will defend them with this point though:

The game may be coming out in 2016-2017 considering S-E's track record of late. Perhaps they expect the PS360 and vita to be all but dead by then. As for the Wii U, they may feel it's easier to maintain fidelity on PS4/X1 vs porting to Wii U. This is the only way their approach makes sense. Otherwise, it's mind-blowing.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler