By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lets talk about Final Fantasy Type-0 NOT being on Vita.....

Tagged games:

Would you buy FFT-0 on Vita,PS4, or XBO?

Vita 119 56.40%

PS4 63 29.86%

XBO 23 10.90%

All of the Above 6 2.84%

Total:211
carlos710 said:
They don't want the vita to suffer but sony does. Sony wants to move on from the vita.

Don't get me wrong, there is enough blame to go around when it comes to Vita. Vita has been the best damn console I have ever owned, and many who actually gave it a chance would tell you the same. Just stick you head in the Vita Official Thread, and you will see you can't find a more die hard devoted userbase. Vita has variety and quality up the wazu, it just doesn't get ANY kind of proper media attention, nor the household names it needs from big 3rd Parties. Sony has made many great 1st Party Game offerings for Vita(KZ:Mercs, Tearaway, Soul Sacrifice Delta.........but perusual sent them to die by horrible release timing and no advertising. Everyone knows if you are the underdog you have to be louder than ever to be noticed at all, thats how 360 had the lead, and more so the Wii.

Sony still has many great games coming to Vita this year........but nobody but the die hards know they even EXIST!!! Freedom Wars is an example.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

LOL so it's a crisis now by time this game comes out this whole thing will be forgotten who know if the Vita will survive that long anyway.

morenoingrato said:
Actually, there wouldn't be any complaining and this whole crisis would have been averted if it had been a PS4 exclusive.

What are you talking about?

morenoingrato said:
Actually, there wouldn't be any complaining and this whole crisis would have been averted if it had been a PS4 exclusive.

I would still be complaining.

I get mad everytime an indie is exclusive to PS4 as opposed to PS3/Vita/PS4. Small games do wonders on Vita. Retro City Rampage actually sells better on Vita than PS3.

Greatness Awaits

pokoko said:
morenoingrato said:

That this isn't becuase it's not on Vita. It is because it is on X1 and not on Vita.

I'll leave it like this, because you'll vehemently deny it and neither of us will agree with the other.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Deal with it? Sony/SE has been disrespectful to the fanbase but not like anyone wants to do anything about it... Life moves on for better or for worse... More reason why I hope Sony never makes another handheld again cause they support their console like crazy but apperently not their handheld

But look on the bright side... If you have iOS/Android/Windows, you can play Type 0 HD anyway by using emulators! 1080p! Mhmm

Moblile devices are so perfect for JRPGs with the very simple controls.  I am not sure the emulators work for PSP super well yet, but they do work last time I checked months ago. They always get better every 3 months or so it seems. Good advice.

morenoingrato said:
pokoko said:
morenoingrato said:

That this isn't becuase it's not on Vita. It is because it is on X1 and not on Vita.

I'll leave it like this, because you'll vehemently deny it and neither of us will agree with the other.

No this is because it's not on Vita. It's the freaking game Vita owners were begging for since the freaking Vita release. And on top of everything Square Enix manager made a "typo" on an official PS Blog regarding the remake... So yea, it's all about not being on Vita.

Eh... SE isn't exactly the helpful type.

morenoingrato said:
pokoko said:

You have no idea what you are talking about.  This has absolutely nothing to do with the Xbox One or the PS4.  It has to do with a PSP game that PSP fans were begging for, then Vita fans were begging for.

Really, you have no clue.  

Sh1nn said:

Poor mans update like FFX ? 

You miss the screenshot or what ? 

FF Type-0 HD

FFXV

That's a full blown remake not a simple HD remaster.

We thought the FFX/X-2 was gonna be a "Remake" too, but now we know better.

This is not a remake. The poly count on objects is virtually identical. Just much better textures/shaders(wet ground, sheen of clothing). Shit, they didn't even hit it with better aliasing yet....jaggies galore. The only reason SE is doing this is because its a cash grab which a complete remake would not be. That is the only reason ANY HD remasters are done, easy way to get consumers to buy the same damn game they already did several years ago with minimal dev cost.

Regardless, any upgrade they do to PS4/XBO versions could be easily done on Vita as well.(remember, was on PSP originally)

Greatness Awaits