By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lair vs Killzone 2

Squall_Leonhart said:
More negative news about Sony from you i see starcraft...

Duh.  That's what he's always spewing.

Around the Network

and op is not a troll.

yahh ok.

Killzone 2 will be a normal shooter with cool visual effects. I don't expect some innovation gameplay wise like Bioshock. Story won't be that great either. There will be some cool bossfights. Co-op and standard multiplayer options like DM CTF. I also think 32 multiplayer max. Gamerankings 8 -8.5. That's what I think.

starcraft you are such a silly fanboy. always there for a good laugh. thats the only thing your good for.

Doktor85 said:
Killzone 2 will be a normal shooter with cool visual effects. I don't expect some innovation gameplay wise like Bioshock. Story won't be that great either. There will be some cool bossfights. Co-op and standard multiplayer options like DM CTF. I also think 32 multiplayer max. Gamerankings 8 -8.5. That's what I think.

u just described Halo.

all u said makes sense but u forgot to factor in massive hype/graphics/marketing.

Around the Network

Isn't the weather system going to be innovative? I hope they pull that off...

Mars said:
Doktor85 said:

u just described Halo.

all u said makes sense but u forgot to factor in massive hype/graphics/marketing.

Plus halo does not even have 32 player online, so i guess KZ2 will be better then Halo3.

tombi123,

weather is more about the story/mission objective than the gameplay itself :
u break the "thunder weather" machine of the hellghast that is blocking ISA in attacking the planete using air support.

Time to Work !

Griffin said:
Mars said:
Doktor85 said:

u just described Halo.

Plus halo does not even have 32 player online, so i guess KZ2 will be better then Halo3.

killzone 2 better than halo3,this is how i expect it to be,

killone 2 has graphiks,its become very popular since the first trailer of e3 2005,,,,,the gamplay,i love it when i see the first videogameplay in E for all 2007,all its need its a strang story and online like halo,,,,,,,,,ooooowwwnnneeeed

starcraft said:
Thats my point though libellule. We didn't KNOW any of that about Lair until suddenly Sony stopped talking about it. Shortly after that, websites started getting their hands on builds of the game in an unsupervised setting and the truth came out.

Don't tell me Lair wasn't hyped. If the shit had hit the fan just one week later I would have owned a PS3 to play that game. Man would I have regretted that. Right now, Sony are treating Killzone 2 the same way they treated Lair at the end, and amid the same climate of rumours and speculation.
You're only "point" is that you like to get the fanboys riled up with a whole lot of nothing.