By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lair vs Killzone 2

Deviation59 said:
SpartanFX said:

there is no indication anywhere(Except for rumors) since the game dev team has said many time on PS3 fourms that no one knows about our game except for some sony internal studios.

games that I will be looking forward to this year are:

*snip*

As you can see there are lots of games on PS3 that I will be looking for as a GAMER not a fanboy.All my mates are on the same boat as I am.So don't play the no good game card with me buddy ,cause you start to look sad in justifying your self for purchasing your XBOX360.If you like your system that's great man,but don't try to change our minds,cause it's not gonna happen.

I'm still hoping that Infamous (or inFamous if they use obnoxious capitalization) will come out this year. I have much love for Sucker Punch (Sly Cooper!) and the trailer looked effing amazing. MGS4 is at the top of my list though, with GTA IV right behind it.

The reason they capitalize the "F" is to symbolize that you can choose to become either famous or infamous, depending on your actions in the game.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
I'm slightly confused.

GT had official trailers for Lair released on July 3rd, July 13th, July 14th, July 23rd, and August 29th (1 day before launch).

How exactly was there a sudden lack of attention from Sony regarding Lair?

It seems to me it was getting wide media coverage right up until launch.

It was, whereas Sony and GG have been dead silent on KZ2 since it was first announced, aside from one demo.  It's not like they were showing lots of it then just suddenly stopped, like Starcraft implies.

makingmusic476 said:
Deviation59 said:
SpartanFX said:

there is no indication anywhere(Except for rumors) since the game dev team has said many time on PS3 fourms that no one knows about our game except for some sony internal studios.

*snip*

As you can see there are lots of games on PS3 that I will be looking for as a GAMER not a fanboy.All my mates are on the same boat as I am.So don't play the no good game card with me buddy ,cause you start to look sad in justifying your self for purchasing your XBOX360.If you like your system that's great man,but don't try to change our minds,cause it's not gonna happen.

I'm still hoping that Infamous (or inFamous if they use obnoxious capitalization) will come out this year. I have much love for Sucker Punch (Sly Cooper!) and the trailer looked effing amazing. MGS4 is at the top of my list though, with GTA IV right behind it.

The reason they capitalize the "F" is to symbolize that you can choose to become either famous or infamous, depending on your actions in the game.

Yup. I have huge hopes for this game. Huge.

Deviation59 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Deviation59 said:
SpartanFX said:

*snip*

This game makes me want to go find Sly 1-3, just to show support for the studio.

I loved the Sly Cooper games, but beat them all when I rented them, so I never bothered to buy them.   

PooperScooper said:
urnote is an ass hole for bumping this crap thread

kiss butt dipwad.. me and starcraft were havin a discussion and he pointed me to this thread...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Deviation59 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Deviation59 said:
SpartanFX said:

*snip*

This game makes me want to go find Sly 1-3, just to show support for the studio.

I loved the Sly Cooper games, but beat them all when I rented them, so I never bothered to buy them.

You can usually find 2 and 3 at Best Buy quite cheap. Sometimes at Target as well in the bargain bins. You'd have to buy the first game used, however. The first and second are the best of the three. They added too many characters in the third game.