By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lair vs Killzone 2

Deviation59 said:
Jandre002 said:
Seriously, a better comparison would be Lair and Too Human. Thats another bomb in the making if the initial reactions are to be believed.

I'm still hoping that Too Human will be good.

That game changed so much since I first wanted it for PSX, and then for NGC........I still hope it's a good game though. 

Around the Network

urnote is an ass hole for bumping this crap thread

@op

I think you may be right. After the complete and total failure of Lair, the last thing the PS3 needs is another huge flop. Developers will definitely take notice and even more ps3 projects will be canceled. What is the budget on this game anyway? The most recent (rumored) budget is €42 million. That's not counting any promotional budget from when the game actually comes out. How many copies would they have to sell to make that up? When you consider that only 8 PS3 games have sold over a million in over a year of release, you'd see that its chances to make a profit are slim to none.

Threads like this tell me Killzone will be a success, the fear that game put into xbot nation is unbelievable. That a 2 minute trailer could scare you all so much really shows Killzones future greatness.

Mars said:

Threads like this tell me Killzone will be a success, the fear that game put into xbot nation is unbelievable. That a 2 minute trailer could scare you all so much really shows Killzones future greatness.

Posts like this show me that you're an idiot. You base that the game will be great of the fact that other people think it won't be?

Do you think Osama Bin Laden is a good guy because everybody seems to hate him?

Around the Network

I would like to see how bad this is going to be but is just too one sided. I also expect it to be good for one reason is that, I think they're focusing on it much more.

Hype with too many disappointments is a total failure.

example.

L
A
I
R

Lair I never played and can not comment on it.
Kill Zone 2 is going to be the greatest game of 2008 on the PS3.
It will be better than both Resistance 2 and MGS 4, which I believe will be the runner-up games on the PS3 in 2008.

Rock_on_2008 said:
It will be better than both Resistance 2 and MGS 4, which I believe will be the runner-up games on the PS3 in 2008.

Oh you did not just say that.

Rock_on_2008 said:

Pray that this is not the case, because the way things are looking for Killzone 2, this would be very bad for the PS3's line-up.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Kill Zone 2 has the best screen shots so far I am sold.