By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Uncharted!? (Update 2)

Future of Uncharted

Yes, this is the end. 89 44.50%

Yes & No. End of nate, not the franchise. 58 29.00%

No, we will see them in UC5 52 26.00%

Total:199

I believe the title of the game is most likely will be the result of sully dying. I don't see UC ending.

Around the Network

Not the last Uncharted but it may be the one where we lose a major character. Uncharted sells too well for them to end it

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

...in the sense that Halo 3 was "Finish the Fight" and Halo 4 was "Start Another Fight", sure!

an uncharted with Chloe as the main protagonist would be a wet dream for me. a day one buy.

i think this might be the last uncharted but not for the reasons you mentioned, i just feel that ND will want to do something else after spending so much time on the uncharted franchise. and they know they could reboot it anytime in the future.

i hope it goes like this. Uncharted 4 - TLoU2- New IP (uncharted team) - New IP (TLoU team) and then maybe add possibilities for a reboot from either franchise.

the2real4mafol said:
Not the last Uncharted but it may be the one where we lose a major character. Uncharted sells too well for them to end it

Naughty Dog have proven that they can make huge sellers from new IPs. TLoU is selling faster than any uncharted i believe. at least faster than Uncharted 1 and 2. 

Also, TitanFall, Watch Dogs and TLoU proved that New IP's can sell VERY well. and Destiny will be just another example. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
the2real4mafol said:

Naughty Dog have proven that they can make huge sellers from new IPs. TLoU is selling faster than any uncharted i believe. at least faster than Uncharted 1 and 2. 

Also, TitanFall, Watch Dogs and TLoU proved that New IP's can sell VERY well. and Destiny will be just another example. 

I know that but i would very surprised if naughty dog stopped making Uncharted games 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

For preventing future crap shouted by thuway, the famous insider with a strong bias:

Nathan Drake is one of Sony's biggest mascots, and Uncharted is a massive franchise for them. We'll get more Uncharted and we'll get more Nathan Drake.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Obviously not

This is going to be the end for Nate, probably he will be too old after this one to keep adventure. For this generation (that is going to be shorter than 7th) i think we will see three games from Naughty Dog instead of four: Uncharted 4, The last of us 2 and new ip or crash bandicoot reboot (in order the last of us 2 will be the last) and then PS5 will be anounced in 2018