By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - That was NOT Link in the Zelda U teaser!

Nicklesbe said:

Honestly before seeing this I was sure it wasn't a girl. But now I do kinda see the chest. The lips are pouty and feminine. The bone structure looks feminine. There is blush under the eyes, and even the eyes themselves look very feminine. I was doubtful before but now I'm sure it probably is a girl.

This is how Jesus ends up on so many slices of toast...

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Nicklesbe said:
outlawauron said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

YEP! That's a girl! Very slight boobs, but they are there.

You're really streching here.

Honestly before seeing this I was sure it wasn't a girl. But now I do kinda see the chest. The lips are pouty and feminine. The bone structure looks feminine. There is blush under the eyes, and even the eyes themselves look very feminine. I was doubtful before but now I'm sure it probably is a girl.

That's shadowing. Watch the video and other screens and you can't notice it.

The lips are pouty and feminine because Link has been becoming more androgynous since Twilight Princess

I edited the post you quoted before you posted this. I forgot to mention to look at the symbol in the center of the shirt. It's not shadow there is a valley there.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

noname2200 said:
Nicklesbe said:

This is how Jesus ends up on so many slices of toast...

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

He was joking. It is Link.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Didn't Aonuma talk about Zelda multiplayer for the next instalment about a year ago? Could be different playable character's, that could be Link's sister or Zelda.

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
outlawauron said:
Nicklesbe said:
outlawauron said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

YEP! That's a girl! Very slight boobs, but they are there.

You're really streching here.

The lips are pouty and feminine because Link has been becoming more androgynous since Twilight Princess

I edited the post you quoted before you posted this. I forgot to mention to look at the symbol in the center of the shirt. It's not shadow there is a valley there.

Let's all agree Link is very pretty looking in this game.

Nicklesbe said:
outlawauron said:

This picture proves you wrong though. 

I think she's a she. Here's a better angle, notice her boobs kinda goes over the belt.

t3mporary_126 said:

Let's all agree Link is very pretty looking in this game.

Agreed. I'm just saying it honestly could be anything at this point. I was sure it was a guy but after close inspection, as you said link is a pretty lady. I would not be surprised at this point by any outcome. They did a good job tho of leaving it open enough to create enough speculation. We won't know for sure until we buy it and play it and damn it Nintendo are geniuses because I am definitely buying it to find out. Not just to find out mind you the game is fookin amazing but it just adds another good reason to.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Seriously, you guys are so used to Dead-or-Alive-esque boobs that when you see smaller ones, you write them off.

The only things that don't look female are the hands, they look rough.