By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix AKA " the most idiotic company on planet " strikes again - Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to ps4 and xbone But not Vita

Your feeling about Square enix right now :

They can go $%&/() themselfs. 104 48.37%

I love them for bringing this to ps4/xbone. 45 20.93%

I love pancakes. 39 18.14%

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THEM ! 23 10.70%

Total:211

How about you get upset at Sony about were the Vita is instead of the company that realize it's done?

Around the Network

I don't see what the problem is Vita has remote play.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Well, I'm glad that I'll get to play it, but I'd much rather play it on Vita. To some extent I think it could have done better on Vita too.

That error with the announcement was inexcusable.

Hynad said:

I love Sony... But really... I don't care much about the Vita. I prefer gaming on my TV screen.

So this news pleases me greatly.

It's a shame for the Vita though, for those who are into handheld gaming.

You know, there's this games console where you can play Vita games on your TV screen that Sony are releasing around the time we can probably expect FF Type O  ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

you know what.. I take back my praise. I'm glad its coming west side and all, but to say its not coming to the PS Vita. That just pisses me off.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Why it is idiotic to not release it on Vita? Better yet, why would they release it on Vita?

Really happy about his, want to play it on a 40inch screen :D

Why would they release it for the vita? It's pretty sad for vita owners but looking at the sales of the handheld, IMO, this is better for consoles. Look it at the bright side. At least is for consoles and not IOS/Android.

LMAO could care less if its on Vita or not...

I'm just SO HAPPY IT IS FINALLY COMING!!!

All that wait & anticipation...I'd pretty much given up all hope of it ever coming

And now they're gonna let me play it in HD on my 40inch screen & let my PS4 uncollect dust....YESSSS!!!!!!!

BEST NEWS OF E3 LOL! :D :D :D

*hope it comes soon though*

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Luckily I have a PS4 but this a slap in the face for vita owners (which I own) we begged for years and to no avail and you drop this on us....Damn square, you some sadistic bastards