By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stunning Zelda screenshots direct from Nintendo

The reception to the graphics style seems very polarizing. I for one love it.

Around the Network

I need to see more, but it is Zelda so of course I am excited.

shakarak said:
The reception to the graphics style seems very polarizing. I for one love it.

If Zelda graphics aren't dark and gritty, then they suck!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Best Link design ever.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

The only thing I don't like is that Link looks like a girl.

Around the Network

Cartoony Skyrim. :p

I'm really hyped for this game. Will probably be my favorite Wii U game.

Bristow9091 said:
Love the art style of it, not a fan of the new Link though, he looks too girly... but yeah, graphically the game looks gorgeous though, lol :P

I genuinely thought Link was a girl. Not even joking lol. Anyone notice the lack of a sword?

BenVTrigger said:
Surprised to see some of the negative reaction to Link. I really like his new look

Also the rumors of Skyrim being an influence are clearly true. I wonder if Links clothing will be customizable

Skyrim should never be an influence for a Zelda game, why does everything need to be open world now ? Thats not what makes a game good in fact open worldness often times kills the story telling and make you loose focus on important missions while you go after useless colectibles that are there just to try to give a reason for why every corner of the world exists. To be fair the Witcher 3 seens to be the first game that to be able to keep the story going and be truly open world and even that isnt a sure thing yet since the game only comes out next year.

Zelda games should play and feel exactly like Zelda games, this atempt to make the game be somethign it is not is what got ppl upset with Final Fantasy and Square Enix in the first place, dont try to make an Elder Scrolls Zelda make a Zelda Zelda.

spemanig said:
Bristow9091 said:
Love the art style of it, not a fan of the new Link though, he looks too girly... but yeah, graphically the game looks gorgeous though, lol :P

I genuinely thought Link was a girl. Not even joking lol. Anyone notice the lack of a sword?

Me, for a second i thought it was Zelda. I also noticed the no sword thing. He also looks like a native american so may the master sword is not that important in this game.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

looks very very good, but in motion there was a lot of visible aliasing (atleast in my stream), are these screens "brushed up" ?