By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i feel sorry for sony and microsoft

JakDaSnack said:
BasiltheBatLord said:
what exactly was so great with Nintendo? Zelda U announcement and Starfox U are both big. aside from that what really was there?

So much...yarn yoshi, mario maker, more super smash announcments, bayonetta 1 is being bundled with 2, splatoon, X, the toad game.  

Imho, Nintendo won, but Nintendo makes games that are created to be "fun" while Microsoft and sony make games that are meant to tell a story, that's why not everyone enjoys Nintendo games, but for nintendo fans, this was easily the best Nintendo showing in years.

Ms and sony never make fun games only Nintendo does...this is why I cannot talk to nintendo fans, just to much. total BS,.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
What? Nintendo dropped the ball imo.

I agree everybody wanted a Zelda like the tech demo they showed but we got cell shaded,  which was a huge let down,  and xenoblade looked like hot garbage in that trailer they showed, and no third party support and Nintendo won  lmao.

NobleTeam360 said:
It was ok, not sure how Nintendo fans are claiming it was a great show. It was good, not great.

Pretty simple really. It appealed to their needs. Need to look at the conference from all angles, and it's pretty clear that some are hyping up an above-average but not great conference.

It was way too short but what they did show off looked pretty good.

don't think i have seen a fanbase more dilusional then nintendo, it was averaeg at best, only zelda looked good and that was a trailer./..

If sony only showed what nintendo did, they would be saying how :Boring " sony's e3 was.

- Moderated, Carl

Around the Network
TheBoneCollector said:
JakDaSnack said:
BasiltheBatLord said:
what exactly was so great with Nintendo? Zelda U announcement and Starfox U are both big. aside from that what really was there?

So much...yarn yoshi, mario maker, more super smash announcments, bayonetta 1 is being bundled with 2, splatoon, X, the toad game.  

Imho, Nintendo won, but Nintendo makes games that are created to be "fun" while Microsoft and sony make games that are meant to tell a story, that's why not everyone enjoys Nintendo games, but for nintendo fans, this was easily the best Nintendo showing in years.

Ms and sony never make fun games only Nintendo does...this is why I cannot talk to nintendo fans, just to much. total BS,.

That is not what I said at all....sigh....I think you just revealed why you can't talk to Nintendo fans.

Something...Something...Games...Something

Can someone give me a link to a video?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

JakDaSnack said:
TheBoneCollector said:
JakDaSnack said:
BasiltheBatLord said:

That is not what I said at all....sigh....I think you just revealed why you can't talk to Nintendo fans.

You clearly said it in your post, sony and ms games are every bit as FUN as nintendos.

TheBoneCollector said:
don't think i have seen a fanbase more dilusional then nintendo, it was averaeg at best, only zelda looked good and that was a trailer./..

If sony only showed what nintendo did, they would be saying how :Boring " sony's e3 was.

It's fine for them to prefer nintendo's content/event, as it is likely their preference. It is NOT fine to act like this, because they should be aware that next year they'll be feeling sorry for Nintendo/Wii U, not Sony or MS. 3rd place pretty much confirmed, nobody outside of Nintendo's usual userbase is going to buy the Wii U.

It was made for Nitendo fans. It won't attract much Wii U buyers.