By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i feel sorry for sony and microsoft

Nintendo's problem is that they are the only ones making games for the WiiU and besides Smash and Hyrule Warriors the rest just had a 2015 date. So I might get excited for it in about 7+ months.

Around the Network

they had entertainment value, robot chicken, iwata vs reggie epic fight. Detailed gameplay videos not alot of pointless cgi.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Nintendo did great but it's not going to suddenly catapult the WiiU to first place or anything.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

LiquorandGunFun said:
PFT LMAO

all i saw was a cinematic teaser of zelda u. and a glorified microtransaction that happens to be a toy.

There was also Smash Bros, Yarn Yoshi, Splatoon, X, Bayonetta 2 which also includes the original Bayonetta and Star Fox U will also get shown pretty soon!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I saw the whole thing and I didn't see anything too great bar a new open world Zelda, tbh.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Watching Sony's now. Missed it when it was live. Doing Nintendo's next.

what exactly was so great with Nintendo? Zelda U announcement and Starfox U are both big. aside from that what really was there?

I dont think it was that great, the Robot Chicken was great doe.

How many times must I say this, keep the doom train rolling. lol!

Nintendo brought what? Nintendo brought nothing to make me want a WiiU anytime soon.X coming next year and it didn't look as good as seen before and maybe Zelda.But if you feel sorry for MSony I feel sorry for you.Looks like I will get a WiiU late next year.