Who won E3?

Sony 222 23.39%

Nintendo 543 57.22%

MS 54 5.69%

The gamers 130 13.70%

Total:949
Ka-pi96 said:

Yay for a gamer win!!

Also, Microsoft=Sony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nintendo

Your arrows are pointing the wrong direction:P

Hehe, I enjoyed all 3, I think Nintendo took the cake though, but not by much.  Sad you didn't enjoy Nintendo's:(

Something...Something...Games...Something

Around the Network
petroleo said:
RealGamingExpert said:
petroleo said:
Dunno If I will get banned for my opinion but here it goes I just can't stand it.

If people think Nintendo won by presenting that kind of games, well you people are so damn cheap, like it or not. You are the reason why Nintendo don't change their ways, really amiibo ? now they copy disney ? sad.

dammmn, cel shaded Zelda ?, well if Nintendo doesn't learn the easy way, hard way will open their eyes for sure.

"That kind of games"?

If you mean epic games, then yes.

oh please tell me and where is exactly the epic games ? 2d yoshi made of fabric ? wtf? , kirby 2d ughh, Now freaking toad game?, splathouse or whatever that game of paint was called(repetitive), cell shade Zelda really (wind waker 2.0 ?), amiiba ?, Mario creator yaaay(facepalm), bayonetta? Dynasty Warriors coughh .. Zelda Dinasty ?   

^^^ those are the games you talking about ? sad, oh even worst most of them coming 2015. enjoy then.

If all you are talking about is grafics, then i dont see a point in having a discussion here.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

just so you know Dead Island 2 is multi

damn at people putting Ubisoft over any first party studio.

They had a terrible show IMO. I was putting a lot of faith in them as last year they had a great one, but this time they were just as bad as EA.

MS & Ninty tied, Ubi 3rd, sony 4th and EA a distant 5th.

Around the Network
petroleo said:

one of the three is different  ?, is not different is just OLD!, not only the gameplay is old but this old games will come until 2015 ? da hell, and the worst was the WindWaker 2.0 zelda game

I was expecting this: 

http://ncbblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/201j1q.gif 

and still people go and defend Nintendo ?  really. mmmm

Judging by the fact their games are usually high sellers, I'd say lots and lots of people like that Nintendo still stick to being very traditional with their gameplay instead of going the modern route of cinematic experiences.

You have two other consoles to choose from if dark and gritty is your preferred style. 

RealGamingExpert said:
petroleo said:
RealGamingExpert said:
petroleo said:
Dunno If I will get banned for my opinion but here it goes I just can't stand it.

If people think Nintendo won by presenting that kind of games, well you people are so damn cheap, like it or not. You are the reason why Nintendo don't change their ways, really amiibo ? now they copy disney ? sad.

dammmn, cel shaded Zelda ?, well if Nintendo doesn't learn the easy way, hard way will open their eyes for sure.

"That kind of games"?

If you mean epic games, then yes.

oh please tell me and where is exactly the epic games ? 2d yoshi made of fabric ? wtf? , kirby 2d ughh, Now freaking toad game?, splathouse or whatever that game of paint was called(repetitive), cell shade Zelda really (wind waker 2.0 ?), amiiba ?, Mario creator yaaay(facepalm), bayonetta? Dynasty Warriors coughh .. Zelda Dinasty ?   

^^^ those are the games you talking about ? sad, oh even worst most of them coming 2015. enjoy then.

If all you are talking about is grafics, then i dont see a point in having a discussion here.

No and No, I'm talking about Nintendo moving forward but it ain't moving at all, and yet people defends it.

Even the most hardcore fanboys will admit that Nintendo won.

Sony> Nintendo=Microsoft

Play4Fun said:
petroleo said:

one of the three is different  ?, is not different is just OLD!, not only the gameplay is old but this old games will come until 2015 ? da hell, and the worst was the WindWaker 2.0 zelda game

I was expecting this: 

http://ncbblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/201j1q.gif 

and still people go and defend Nintendo ?  really. mmmm

Judging by the fact their games are usually high sellers, I'd say lots and lots of people like that Nintendo still stick to being very traditional with their gameplay instead of going the modern route of cinematic experiences.

You have two other consoles to choose from if dark and gritty is your preferred style. 

and again looking for excuses to justify Nintendo lies, 

Nintendo create this and approve it. 

Even thou this was tech demo, the new thing they show today is far away from that far away, the hell it looks like Skyward sword.