Who won E3?

Sony 222 23.39%

Nintendo 543 57.22%

MS 54 5.69%

The gamers 130 13.70%

Total:949
RealGamingExpert said:
petroleo said:
Dunno If I will get banned for my opinion but here it goes I just can't stand it.

If people think Nintendo won by presenting that kind of games, well you people are so damn cheap, like it or not. You are the reason why Nintendo don't change their ways, really amiibo ? now they copy disney ? sad.

dammmn, cel shaded Zelda ?, well if Nintendo doesn't learn the easy way, hard way will open their eyes for sure.

"That kind of games"?

If you mean epic games, then yes.

oh please tell me and where is exactly the epic games ? 2d yoshi made of fabric ? wtf? , kirby 2d ughh, Now freaking toad game?, splathouse or whatever that game of paint was called(repetitive), cell shade Zelda really (wind waker 2.0 ?), amiiba ?, Mario creator yaaay(facepalm), bayonetta? Dynasty Warriors coughh .. Zelda Dinasty ?   

^^^ those are the games you talking about ? sad, oh even worst most of them coming 2015. enjoy then.

Around the Network

Gamers as seems like everyone here is excited about something. I know I came away very pleased with number of games announced.

Smear-Gel said:
petroleo said:
Dunno If I will get banned for my opinion but here it goes I just can't stand it.

If people think Nintendo won by presenting that kind of games, well you people are so damn cheap, like it or not. You are the reason why Nintendo don't change their ways, really amiibo ? now they copy disney ? sad.

dammmn, cel shaded Zelda ?, well if Nintendo doesn't learn the easy way, hard way will open their eyes for sure.

In other words, "if you dont agree with me, you're dumb."

Why cant we just be excited about the games we were interested in? Once it spills over into insulting other people it becomes stupid.

"if you dont agree with me, you're dumb." 

No is just common sense, most games coming until 2015, like Wii U doesn't need games right now, and still people go and say it won ? ouch. 

I voted the gamers but overall Id say Ninty

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

they all sucked

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

All of them had a great E3 show.

Nintendo was the most creative.

They always try to do things a different way.

After seeing the games Nintendo showed they won it.

Sony
-More interesting exclusivity:Uncharted 4,LBP3,BloodBorne
-Better third party shown:
*better deal(Destiny alpha and beta,Destiny bundle)
*xbox 360 players will have the ability to transfer their GTA Online progress and online characters to the PS4.
*most interesting game:MGS5,Batman,Destiny,Far Cry
*genre diversity
-a lot of indie from the minority people who like this kind of games

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

The one thing that is annoying about this place is there is a lot more talk of who "won" as compared to individual game talk as compared to gaf. And a ton more stereotyping and generalizing how the fans of each company behave.

gamer > nintendo > ms > sony