Nintendo 543 57.22%

MS 54 5.69%

The gamers 130 13.70%

Total:949

Nintendo: Best games
Sony: Best tech
MS: Great comeback from E3 2013

Around the Network

sad that most ppl didnt bother to read a good OP and didnt vote for the only correct answer...you prefer to think your favourite company won e3 instead of coming to terms with the fact that all fanbases were pleased with what they got out of theirs and therefore the gamers win e3.

makes it so obvious to me why these forums are in their current state... sad

You'd think in this day and age, you'd stop giving points to the platform holders for games that we know nothing about and have seen nearly nothing of. Halo 5, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Scaledown, etc. are all complete unknowns other than past history of the franchises.

But getting excited over 30 seconds of CGI or a trailer and basing your excitement on that is folly. Think Watchdogs or Last Guardian or Quantum Break or Drive Club or FF13 or any other number of games that have disappeared for years or come back less than what was advertised. I'll give Halo 5 a half-point because the beta hits this calendar year, but other than cool for the future, it's hard to "win E3" on something we know little about and may not make it to market until late 2015 if all things go as planned. Gotta base my votes as always on what's coming this year.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Nintendo Treehouse is starting... Round 2

I've been playing Hatsune Miku. So I WIN!

Around the Network

Nintendo won. Zelda and Splatoon were awesome! Everything else was just a bonus! :)

I won. Too many good games.

The year 2015 won E3 2014.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Of course the correct answer is gamers won. It doesn't matter which console you own, they all had good shows. Thinking back to some of the earlier conferences from each company, can anyone honestly say this was remotely close to the worst we have ever seen from any of them? They all showed off good looking exclusives.

If we're narrowing it down to one company, then Nintendo hands down. The big complaints from the MicroSony conferences was "too much CGI" and "too many multiplats!". Well Nintendo showed all exclusives, and almost entirely gameplay. And the games looked great.

the-pi-guy said:
kekrot said:
E3 isn't over at all yet...

So?

What does this affect?

Well you shouldn't really ask who won E3, but rather who's winning! ;)

Yep.