By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who won E3?

Sony 222 23.39%

Nintendo 543 57.22%

MS 54 5.69%

The gamers 130 13.70%

Total:949

I don't really like saying "someone won over x company" when it comes to something so subjective as E3.

I say I loved Nintendo's conference, whereas Sony and Microsoft disappointed me.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Wright said:

I don't really like saying "someone won over x company" when it comes to something so subjective as E3.

I say I loved Nintendo's conference, whereas Sony and Microsoft disappointed me.

Thank you Wright, the first sentence deserves a hug.  

Why not anal?

I voted Nintendo and I didn't see any conferences. Biased?

Nintendo. This was one of the most competitive E3's in recent memory though.

petroleo said:

and again looking for excuses to justify Nintendo lies, 

Nintendo create this and approve it. 

They made it clear from the very beginning that the Zelda HD-experience was just a tech demo and not representative of the full game.

We are getting way off topic here, the point of the OP was that we, the gamers won.

Around the Network
petroleo said:
RealGamingExpert said:
petroleo said:
RealGamingExpert said:
petroleo said:
Dunno If I will get banned for my opinion but here it goes I just can't stand it.

If people think Nintendo won by presenting that kind of games, well you people are so damn cheap, like it or not. You are the reason why Nintendo don't change their ways, really amiibo ? now they copy disney ? sad.

dammmn, cel shaded Zelda ?, well if Nintendo doesn't learn the easy way, hard way will open their eyes for sure.

"That kind of games"?

If you mean epic games, then yes.

oh please tell me and where is exactly the epic games ? 2d yoshi made of fabric ? wtf? , kirby 2d ughh, Now freaking toad game?, splathouse or whatever that game of paint was called(repetitive), cell shade Zelda really (wind waker 2.0 ?), amiiba ?, Mario creator yaaay(facepalm), bayonetta? Dynasty Warriors coughh .. Zelda Dinasty ?   

^^^ those are the games you talking about ? sad, oh even worst most of them coming 2015. enjoy then.

If all you are talking about is grafics, then i dont see a point in having a discussion here.

No and No, I'm talking about Nintendo moving forward but it ain't moving at all, and yet people defends it.

How about Sony and Microsoft?

All you see is shooters. How is that in any way moving forward? Because they improve their grafics? I dont think so.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

All very solid. They all did what they needed to do and there were no bad apples among the 5 showings.
Overall victory for gamers and utter defeat for 2015 finance planning.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The conference was predictable.

I can almost guarantee nintendo will show new pokemon, mario, and zelda next year!

Sony conference wowed me.

MS conference is better than last year but, than again how could it get worst than last year?

gamers won.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
the-pi-guy said:
RealGamingExpert said:

How about Sony and Microsoft?

All you see is shooters. How is that in any way moving forward? Because they improve their grafics? I dont think so.

1.) Read the OP.

2.) Entwined, BloodBourne and LittleBigPlanet 3?  Definitely shooters....

Yeah a minority of games. Same for Wii U.

Its exactly the same for all consoles, yet the wii u is critisized for only having plattformers.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

E3 isn't over at all yet...

Yep.