4 12 2.44%

5 16 3.26%

6 15 3.05%

7 55 11.20%

8 102 20.77%

9 144 29.33%

10 124 25.25%

Total:491

I've got to admit, I was bored. A new Smash Bros. character isn't a bombshell, so I wish Nintendo didn't treat it like one. Yay we get to play as a Mii, now lemme see more than a ten-second Zelda snippet.

I feel like they hyped their chat about Zelda, and then just hung it out to dry like 'oh yeah this is happening but whatevs, we know you all really want to see Splatoon'.

Meh, wasn't a fan this year.

Around the Network

Nintendo's best E3 since 2006, and we're a long way from finished yet. Obviously Star Fox is about, and an unknown 3DS game.

Well its good that Nintendo fans are easily impressed but i am not, 20 minutes is all Nintendo could muster, they showed the exact same content they had last year and their new IP splatoon. Was ok, Zelda U was the only saving grace and even the footage wasnt to impressive.

Ka-pi96 said:
1/10 bad, just absolutely terrible!

I feel the same, but i kind of blame myself i was hoping Nintendo could top Microsoft and Sonys conference.

I was going to say 6 out of 10 immediately after the event, but then I heard about Mario Party 10, which nudged it up to 7. And if Miyamoto is really going to show off a couple of new games, like Star Fox, it could end up being a very convoluted 9.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
1/10 bad, just absolutely terrible!

Whaat?! Why ka-pi???? D: 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

9/10

Games out the ass for Wii U. Loved the Robot Chicken scenes too that show is fucking classic.

Voted 8/10.

I enjoyed it. It was fun and they showed a fair amount of stuff I was interested in.

8/10
Great game shown, but was a little short - should have been more gameplay / game details and less about the devs.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

breaktime said:
Zelda is a huge step back from the tech demo they showed, the tech demo look s a million time more impressive, I would rate it a 6.5 out 10 and link looks like a girl.

Awwww! You created a new profile just to say that. I give you a one out of ten, and guess which one finger I'm holding up for you.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto