10 124 25.25%

Total:491
RCTjunkie said:
My entire reaction to every game seemed like this:
*Game revealed*
YAAAAAY! LOOKS AMAZING!
*2015*
Awwwwwww.......

Same here, this is why I love Ninty's presentations.

They know how to play with our emotions. lol!

Around the Network

5.5/10.

What the hell are all of you talking about?

g911turbo said:
Wagram said:
7/10

Lots of fluff with the developer commentary. Lot of great titles on display, but it still will not convince the skeptical of wanting to pick up a Wii U. Outside of Nintendo, what can I buy on the platform?

That is going to be their issue for the forseeable future.  I think Wii U can sell relatively well once it become inexpensive enough to be a companion system... Around 200 or 250 even.  It's close now.

If you want far cry, tomb raider, and AC for example, you need either a Xbox or PS4

You can get a Wii U system with a game for 250 already. If you want far cry, tomb raider, and AC for example, you could also get a PC and buy the games for a fraction of the price and open yourself up to the likes of the civilization, Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings series.

8 it was a pretty solid presentation, but it was too short, by the end of it I just wanted more.

8/10

As with others, it was the best conference. And it's still going!

Though Khan was 10 seconds ahead and ruined all the reveals. ¬_¬

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

9/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

morenoingrato said:
Did we watch the same conference?

Bad. No surprises, filler and almost no 3DS.

I would hate to think of what you thought about the other two conferences then,lol.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Watching IGN's Reggie interview... they asked him about the Mother 3 jab in the video... he said "I'm not going to give you another announcement here on this show."

I'm feeling Mother 3 on WiiU GBA VC... I'm not betting but my suspicions!

That's about 6 new games. Great Digital Event! I especially loved the beginning with the claymation and the guy yelling at Reggie.
9/10

the new stuff like splatoon looked really good
but returning stuff as in Zelda sucked i hate that art style so much. i like zelda being darker like oot/tp
no majoras mask 3d either
barely any 3ds games at all

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~