5 16 3.26%

6 15 3.05%

7 55 11.20%

8 102 20.77%

9 144 29.33%

10 124 25.25%

Total:491
LemonSlice said:
Loved it. Best conference. Splatoon might even be my favorite new game at E3 lol, looked awesome.

Splatoon could prove to be a serious asset for Nintendo if they don't do to it what they did to Wonderful 101...

I gave it an 8...

Reggie went on a little too long there for a while...

Zelda looked beautiful; I just wish we actually got to see more...

Xenoblade Chronicles X is everything...

And are we seriously getting both Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2???

Mario Maker looks awesome...

The Pokémon showing was fine I guess...

Yarn Yoshi looks very cute...

I know I'm forgetting a few titles...

I want to see more of Amiibo before I embrace it or dismiss it...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
leedlelee said:

I know I'm forgetting a few titles...

You're forgetting the very cool looking Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. :)

Nintendo fans really over hyping this, they showed way less games then the other 2, only zelda looked good and that was a trailer. Not sure why nintendo fans are saying it was 10./10 lol, wii-u is basically an n64 with even less third party support at this point, third party support matters..a lot.

Was a good show, good format too, much more fun than a traditional presentation and better than last year.

Though I have to wonder looking at Xenoblade and Devil's Third if Nintendo isn't cutting the budget of some of their games due to low userbase/low anticipated sales. Xenoblade seemed to regress visually and Devil's Third looks really low budget.

Solid 9 for Ninty...

Around the Network

A CG Zelda trailer is all it takes for a Nintendo conference to get a 10 it seens. It was great but you guys forget it had 0 3rd partys games and most of everythign shown is for 2015. WiiU is still gona get just a few games every 2 months or so you still cant realy own only a WiiU if you game as much as everyone in this community does or you gona go stretches of 2-3 months withtou anything to play (or playing Smash Bros till you dry).

Great conference but the WiiU still have no 3rd party support and this conference did nothign to solve that 7/10.

9 for me. I expected one more surprise for this year, but sadly there isnt any.
Still a really good presentation!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

7/10 better than last year.

Metroidfreak94 said:
So I don't understand:

Are there going to be more games revealed?
Is Toad's spinoff Myamoto's new IP?
Where is Starfox, Metroid and more Zelda?

Yes.

No.

Coming, probably not coming, probably not coming

Great show for me and really got me excited about Wii U. I could see playing Mario Maker for hours on end.