By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo: Master Chief Collection already Number 1 on Amazon

trixiemafia86 said:
jlmurph2 said:
trixiemafia86 said:
I would get this if I had an X1. But can't get the console for this. But with sunset overdrive, its more interesting. lets see how it goes.

$399 bundle? ;)

bundle with Halo? now that's nice.

With 4 Halo's..come to the dark side..

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
trixiemafia86 said:

bundle with Halo? now that's nice.

With 4 Halo's..come to the dark side..

I really want to get into halo to see what the fuss is about. so far, iv only tried reach, odst and halo 3. Reach is my favourite so far based on experience. I will definitely get this if I get an X1. I'm one step closer to the dark side it seems. :D

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

trixiemafia86 said:

I really want to get into halo to see what the fuss is about. so far, iv only tried reach, odst and halo 3. Reach is my favourite so far based on experience. I will definitely get this if I get an X1. I'm one step closer to the dark side it seems. :D

yeah its an interesting collection. i might get an xb1 down the line if MS pushes a lot of exclusives that i am interested in. this collection is certainly one of them, i could get to experience the main halo story if i buy an XB1. 

so far its Halo and Sunset overdrive that i am really interested in.

Honestly a system seller for me. I was a huge Halo fanboy in the past, but found it really hard to get into 4 as there was such a huge gap between the releases and my tastes have altered slightly. I think if I pick it up and will be able to experience the entire storyline from 1-4 in one go, I will be more interested in finishing off the fourth game. Can't wait, will definitely pick up XB1 come this holiday season.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Eh, i'll take amazon first day preorder rankings with a pinch of salt, they mean very little in the long term, if its still top ten in a week or two then by all means run wild in the streets.

Around the Network

Woah. This is awesome. I was just gonna buy a new 360 cos my old one died but I think I'll just upgrade to the X1 now

Well the PS4 is at No 7 and XBO at 29... (though rising)... so perhaps right now mostly current XBO owners buying it... which wouldn't be a surprise.

Let's see how much the hardware moves up the charts.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Finally something to get proper amped about a midnight launch! Cannot wait for this collection and playing 1 - 4 in order back to back, going to be amazing.

Madword said:
Well the PS4 is at No 7 and XBO at 29... (though rising)... so perhaps right now mostly current XBO owners buying it... which wouldn't be a surprise.

Let's see how much the hardware moves up the charts.

There's 2 Xbox Ones on the list

Yep, really big stuff. If anything that will be what will secure the X1 the second place this year. No one is beating Halo and this collection is just insane in value.

However it's not even in the top 100 sellers for June on Amazon.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.