By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo: Master Chief Collection already Number 1 on Amazon

DeadBigfoot21 said:
BillyBong said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

If i were you i wouldn't bother with this person. He/she is clearly a huge sony fan. I have seen every single post from him and always negative towards microsoft so just let it go man.  Ignore the troll.

pot calling the kettle black.  should check your post history before casting stones. 

Not all of my post are like that unlike some other users on here. You are starting to be one of those who always talk negative about one company but praise the other. 

Lol.. Seriously?  Since when do I talk negatively?  I only speak the truth.. Does it bug you that my truths kill your hype?  And seriously.. Don't take an online forum that serious..its not good for your health longterm.

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Around the Network

I think its more telling that on that very same amazon top sellers list (which are based from pre-orders and actual sales) the PS4 destiny bundle is at number 4 and the standalone PS4 is at number 7. The $399 XB1 is at number 37 or so.

A_C_E said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
A_C_E said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
oh c*** didn't know there was one.

Mods delete my thread.

This game will be huge!
I still can't believe how much content we will get for $60.
I already have about 10 friends/family members who are purchasing an xbox one just for this.

I might be missing somethign here but... You say you didn't know there was one but you know 10 people who are buying an Xbox One just for this? If you didn't know of it then how would you know the reasoning behind the 10 peoples purchase?

Lol how does that make sense? 

You do know some of us have a life, right? 

We are not here 24/7 like others. 

I did not search for a thread like this so i simply created one. 

Now i have more friends that want to buy this. They saw it on FB (mainly) and asked me about it right away. They are all halo fans so this got their attention. 

Haters gonna hate! 

Woah...defensive, defensive. I didn't realise at first that you were talking about your thread, as someone up above just pointed out. I read it wrong, it happens, my bad.

ok nevermind then

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-06/videogames/#1

#14 for June so far