By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo: Master Chief Collection already Number 1 on Amazon

toastboy44562 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Pre orders today have been insane.

How are sales for the Xbox One $399?

Less awesome

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

You are probably the only one I trust here to actually be in the sales business. What does the demographic look like? Hardcore Halo fans or even people that just haven´t played the series?

BenVTrigger said:
toastboy44562 said:
BenVTrigger said:

Less awesome

darn I bet they will pick up more once madden and the holiday rolls around

BenVTrigger said:
toastboy44562 said:
BenVTrigger said:

Less awesome

And I was right again.

This is why I'm a sales analyst at a fortune 500 firm while the people trying to provoke me are just gamers.

Mr Puggsly said:
BillyBong said:
lol.. MCC will sell to those that want it.. but a system mover? who in their right mind buys a $400 console to play glossed up last gen games?

CoD and Watch Dogs fans?

People buy X1 and PS4 to play numerous titles. Not just a single game.

This Halo Collection is just something great to look forward to in the near future. Especially for multiplayer.

the same people who could enjoy those same games on last gen? 

my point remains.. it's about MCC being claimed a system seller.. who in their right mind buys a $400 console to play glossed up last gen games?  And yes.. MCC will be great for the folks who hasn't played Halo or missed out on some of the sequels and owns the new system, but they could easily go out and buy a super reduced price version of the same games on their 360.

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Around the Network
BillyBong said:
Welfare said:
The Halo 5 beta alone will guarantee huge sales. Do people really think ALL 6 million people who bought Halo 3: ODST got it just for the game? Halo 3: ODST, a spin off game that went against Modern Warfare 2, got those amazing sales, and part of that is because of the Halo Reach beta.

The Master Chief Collection ALSO HAS ALL 4 main games with multiplayer in-tact, Halo CE finally getting Online matchmaking, Halo 2 campaign redone, all multiplayer maps and modes, WITH the Halo 5 beta, Halo: Nightfall, and ONLY for $60. If some one only bought the 360 for Halo (which is a lot of people), there would be absolutely no reason to keep your Halo games and Xbox 360 if this collection exists

Master Chief Collection WILL be big, will sell big, and move consoles.

yea, right.  drop your 360 and backlog for an xb1 and the same games you already had...hope all XB owners aren't this naive.

Like I said, the Halo faithful would not need the 360 with this coming out. Also all games are getting updated to 1080P 60FPS, Halo 1 will have Online for the first time on Xbox, Halo 2 is getting redone, and anybody left playing Halo 3 and Halo 4 can ditch the crappy P2P connection and get dedicated servers, plus those games population would get a boost from new players.

It's not being naive, it's ditching the last generation and going for the newest one, which is already getting ports of last gen games and making them better.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

lmaobox said:
BenVTrigger said:

Less awesome

And I was right again.

This is why I'm a sales analyst at a fortune 500 firm while the people trying to provoke me are just gamers.

have you found those links yet? you managed to chase me across multiple threads to ask me for them.

could i have some, sales analyst. Im also a sales analyst and got the sales analyst of the year award.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

lmaobox said:

And I was right again.

HA, i severly doubt that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

justgames7604 said:
lmaobox said:
BenVTrigger said:

Less awesome

And I was right again.

have you found those links yet? you managed to chase me across multiple threads to ask me for them.

could i have some, sales analyst. Im also a sales analyst and got the sales analyst of the year award.

I told you. Titanfall fell off a cliff after a week or two and is probably already curbstomped by ISS.

lmaobox said:
justgames7604 said:

I told you. Titanfall fell off a cliff after a week or two and is probably already curbstomped by ISS.

Links thought, wouldnt you be fired by using made up numbers? this is why oyure not sales analyst of the year like me.

this is quite the turn around, no links required when you just assert something.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one