By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo: Master Chief Collection already Number 1 on Amazon

lmaobox said:
justgames7604 said:
lmaobox said:
justgames7604 said:

others have provided them in other threads..... and you ask for them again here? sighh isnt it a bit silly that people quote and link npd for you (since only the uk npd is know i believe and it has been quoted to you by another) and you ignore it then move on to me when i bring up the same points. Please just stop, if i go find those numbers one of two things will happen:

1- ignore me like you did the other

2- say its bad and wrong.

but i can direct you to other things like how titanfall was #1 on amazon ( a site you love using as proof it seems) for longer than ss) MS confirms titanfall on X1 was best selling game in march npd (the launch month where most copies are sold) which is just as much as proof that sony says this and that.

im done with this, look for the links others have provided you (destiny thread is a good place to start) ;)

dont ignore them when you get proven wrong then start this ps4 campaign on me.  i was simply correcting you since you were wrong (like 10 others have pointed out).

why do you feel so strongly to defend sony and attack microsoft on numerous threads? 

And another has said:

wtf?

titanfall is selling worse than infamous ss?

didnt u look at the npd numbers and pal chart numbers fo uk?

titanfall:

1.25k march npd (including digital code console bundles)

77k april npd (without digital code console bundles)

~300k for uk atm

+ **** digital sales we dont know

+ rest of the world with no accurate numbers...

infamous ss we just have the 1 mio+ annauncement including digital sales

< 500k for march npd

82k for april npd

120-150k for uk

+ **** digital downloads we dont know

+ rest of the world we dont know

in what world is titanfall (xbox one) selling worse than infamous ss?

and halo mcc will proably sell below 5 mio

but halo 5 will never

uncharted 4 8+ mio is possible if the relase will be in q3 and sony doing bundles

(halo 5 lifetime sales will beat uncharted 4. just me personal guess)

^ found this just then..... took me five seconds- imagine what you could find when you look and stop ingoring people that send numbers to you (you could even google these ones....)

which ps4 fanboy were you before you got banned btw?

Again, you fail to provide links. You are the one who made the assertion about titanfall sales. You must now prove it.

Also, I don't know what you're talking about. I've asked around the other thread as well, yet no one has given me a link. Where are they?

I know this is a difficult period for you. PlayStation fans also experienced it last-gen.

you are the one that asserted first that ss outsold titanfall on x1 alone, where are your links? i showed you a couple of sites you could google.... but they are really bad proof like how you say 'sony confirms it'.

the numbers dont even exist now for the entire world................ you can just google uk npd yourself though....... i dont understand what opposes you to googling it, but cant i just play this game with you?

others have given you links and numerous other things like amazon #1 sales time etc. you never reply to them, why me?

are you bonecollecter?

Because there are no official numbers for either game except that ISS outsold titanfall in April, it is safe to assume that Infamous: SS outsold titanfall in total.

Also, Uncharted 4 moved to 35 while Halo 5 moved down to 59.

how is this conclusive? as the sales dropped dramatically during the second month. microsoft confirms that titanfall was tge best seller during release month. and ss realeased closer to april taking with it, its first mothing selling steam (of course it would win april.). if you demand proof from me then at least show your own, or else we can both use bad sources all day long.

i think vgcharts numbers (which are corrected to npd when available) are better than no actual numbers. There is probably a reason why sony only sputs about april and not 'best selling next gen game overall'.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Around the Network

lol.. MCC will sell to those that want it.. but a system mover? who in their right mind buys a $400 console to play glossed up last gen games? if that's the case, then why even buy an xb1 when you can still play it on your 360 and not drop $60 more for the same games. Why even buy gen8 if your still so stuck in gen7?

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

lmaobox said:
Welfare said:
The Halo 5 beta alone will guarantee huge sales. Do people really think ALL 6 million people who bought Halo 3: ODST got it just for the game? Halo 3: ODST, a spin off game that went against Modern Warfare 2, got those amazing sales, and part of that is because of the Halo Reach beta.

The Master Chief Collection ALSO HAS ALL 4 main games with multiplayer in-tact, Halo CE finally getting Online matchmaking, Halo 2 campaign redone, all multiplayer maps and modes, WITH the Halo 5 beta, Halo: Nightfall, and ONLY for $60. If some one only bought the 360 for Halo (which is a lot of people), there would be absolutely no reason to keep your Halo games and Xbox 360 if this collection exists

Master Chief Collection WILL be big, will sell big, and move consoles.

You're assuming that the core gamers haven't left the Xbox platform.

Halo 5 sales will be hampered by the rise of the PlayStation as the home for gamers. Microsoft is scared of this. My contacts have told me.

i think the beta doesnt mean that much, it certainly means absolutely nothing to me and ^. i think alot fo people are either holding tight to the xbox 360 or have gone to ps4.

justgames7604 said:
lmaobox said:
justgames7604 said:
lmaobox said:
justgames7604 said:

others have provided them in other threads..... and you ask for them again here? sighh isnt it a bit silly that people quote and link npd for you (since only the uk npd is know i believe and it has been quoted to you by another) and you ignore it then move on to me when i bring up the same points. Please just stop, if i go find those numbers one of two things will happen:

but i can direct you to other things like how titanfall was #1 on amazon ( a site you love using as proof it seems) for longer than ss) MS confirms titanfall on X1 was best selling game in march npd (the launch month where most copies are sold) which is just as much as proof that sony says this and that.

im done with this, look for the links others have provided you (destiny thread is a good place to start) ;)

dont ignore them when you get proven wrong then start this ps4 campaign on me.  i was simply correcting you since you were wrong (like 10 others have pointed out).

why do you feel so strongly to defend sony and attack microsoft on numerous threads? 

And another has said:

wtf?

titanfall:

~300k for uk atm

< 500k for march npd

82k for april npd

120-150k for uk

but halo 5 will never

uncharted 4 8+ mio is possible if the relase will be in q3 and sony doing bundles

^ found this just then..... took me five seconds- imagine what you could find when you look and stop ingoring people that send numbers to you (you could even google these ones....)

Again, you fail to provide links. You are the one who made the assertion about titanfall sales. You must now prove it.

Also, I don't know what you're talking about. I've asked around the other thread as well, yet no one has given me a link. Where are they?

I know this is a difficult period for you. PlayStation fans also experienced it last-gen.

you are the one that asserted first that ss outsold titanfall on x1 alone, where are your links? i showed you a couple of sites you could google.... but they are really bad proof like how you say 'sony confirms it'.

the numbers dont even exist now for the entire world................ you can just google uk npd yourself though....... i dont understand what opposes you to googling it, but cant i just play this game with you?

others have given you links and numerous other things like amazon #1 sales time etc. you never reply to them, why me?

are you bonecollecter?

Because there are no official numbers for either game except that ISS outsold titanfall in April, it is safe to assume that Infamous: SS outsold titanfall in total.

how is this conclusive? as the sales dropped dramatically during the second month. microsoft confirms that titanfall was tge best seller during release month. and ss realeased closer to april taking with it, its first mothing selling steam (of course it would win april.). if you demand proof from me then at least show your own, or else we can both use bad sources all day long.

i think vgcharts numbers (which are corrected to npd when available) are better than no actual numbers. There is probably a reason why sony only sputs about april and not 'best selling next gen game overall'.

Links?

Also, VGChartz's numbers have incredible margins of error that you should never use them AT ALL.

I would be fired if I used VGChartz's numbers in my analysis reports.

justgames7604 said:
wary-wallaroo said:
justgames7604 said:

i actually got them from vg, the numbers dont even exist now, so where else do i get them? everywhere says titanfall has outsold infamous........ since vg charts is usually adjusted for npd and march npd shows that it outsold ss by alot. uk npd, google is your friend. 

plus this is pretty much an insult thanks.

Yup, TF did better than InFamous, but why even do the comparsion? 

One is an FPS, the most popular genre,  that was hyped to the high heavens for months, unto which MS poured millions for advertisement and price cuts + free bundling.

The other is just another exclusive in a series that's never been a big hit. 

Not exactly apples to apples there,  is it?

he was swearing on his life in numerous threads demanding proof that titanfall outsold infamous ss while giving none of his own even though he makes the assertions..... :/

i said that he was wrong and he puts his fingers in his ears and yells sony at me, so now we are here.

im not even a fanboy i though infamous was better than titanfall - i actually got a ps4 (bought it) just for it. (xbox was given to me)

Ah I see, well you're right then. TF did outsell Infamous quite easily. Not by as much as it should have but it did sell better. 

Of course, we have no official numbers, so who knows. Things may have changed, TF could have collapses. We'll know eventually.

Around the Network
Welfare said:
The Halo 5 beta alone will guarantee huge sales. Do people really think ALL 6 million people who bought Halo 3: ODST got it just for the game? Halo 3: ODST, a spin off game that went against Modern Warfare 2, got those amazing sales, and part of that is because of the Halo Reach beta.

The Master Chief Collection ALSO HAS ALL 4 main games with multiplayer in-tact, Halo CE finally getting Online matchmaking, Halo 2 campaign redone, all multiplayer maps and modes, WITH the Halo 5 beta, Halo: Nightfall, and ONLY for $60. If some one only bought the 360 for Halo (which is a lot of people), there would be absolutely no reason to keep your Halo games and Xbox 360 if this collection exists

Master Chief Collection WILL be big, will sell big, and move consoles.

yea, right.  drop your 360 and backlog for an xb1 and the same games you already had...hope all XB owners aren't this naive.

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

wary-wallaroo said:
justgames7604 said:
wary-wallaroo said:
justgames7604 said:

i actually got them from vg, the numbers dont even exist now, so where else do i get them? everywhere says titanfall has outsold infamous........ since vg charts is usually adjusted for npd and march npd shows that it outsold ss by alot. uk npd, google is your friend. 

One is an FPS, the most popular genre,  that was hyped to the high heavens for months, unto which MS poured millions for advertisement and price cuts + free bundling.

he was swearing on his life in numerous threads demanding proof that titanfall outsold infamous ss while giving none of his own even though he makes the assertions..... :/

i said that he was wrong and he puts his fingers in his ears and yells sony at me, so now we are here.

im not even a fanboy i though infamous was better than titanfall - i actually got a ps4 (bought it) just for it. (xbox was given to me)

Ah I see, well you're right then. TF did outsell Infamous quite easily. Not by as much as it should have but it did sell better. 

Of course, we have no official numbers, so who knows. Things may have changed, TF could have collapses. We'll know eventually.

If you include all platforms.

All signs are saying that ISS outsold Xbone Titanfall.

lmaobox said:
justgames7604 said:
wary-wallaroo said:
justgames7604 said:

I am no fanboy either. I own neither console. In fact, the only console I have is the PlayStation 1 which I haven't touched in 10 years now.

I am a sales analyst and it is my job to predict sales numbers for various consumer products.

sorry about that then, i may have jumped the gun. But i think that with what there is to use that you are wrong.

lmaobox said:
justgames7604 said:
lmaobox said:
justgames7604 said:
lmaobox said:
justgames7604 said:

And another has said:

wtf?

titanfall:

~300k for uk atm

< 500k for march npd

82k for april npd

120-150k for uk

but halo 5 will never

are you bonecollecter?

Links?

Also, VGChartz's numbers have incredible margins of error that you should never use them AT ALL.

I would be fired if I used VGChartz's numbers in my analysis reports.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/04/xbox-one-march-npd

Quote trees guys, no more than three per quote from here on!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.