By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo: Master Chief Collection already Number 1 on Amazon

Good, this game has a lot of value and I hope it does well. And if it does well it will help the Xbox One sell more, as it certainly needs the help.

Around the Network

Its by far the best "Collection" we have had yet, and the price is fantastic.

It should at least match CE Anniversary when all is said and done.

vivster said:
Yep, really big stuff. If anything that will be what will secure the X1 the second place this year. No one is beating Halo and this collection is just insane in value.

However it's not even in the top 100 sellers for June on Amazon.

Its been less than 1 day lol gotta give it time right?

jlmurph2 said:
vivster said:
Yep, really big stuff. If anything that will be what will secure the X1 the second place this year. No one is beating Halo and this collection is just insane in value.

But june is only 10 days so far. One would think that Halo is at least 10 times as popular as some items on that list.

Maybe Amazon needs some time to process the huge demand and update the ranking ;)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
jlmurph2 said:
vivster said:

But june is only 10 days so far. One would think that Halo is at least 10 times as popular as some items on that list.

Maybe Amazon needs some time to process the huge demand and update the ranking ;)

I mean its been 1 day since its been posted. I know the hourly one updates quickly, but how fast does the monthly one?

Around the Network

It'll keep MS relevant and push them ahead of WiiU this holiday.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

jlmurph2 said:
vivster said:
jlmurph2 said:
vivster said:

I mean its been 1 day since its been posted. I know the hourly one updates quickly, but how fast does the monthly one?

Good Point. Someone should make a thread if it reaches the top spot as soon as it's updated.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Dont want to kill the hype but it's not even in the top 100 of total preorders

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Not surprising. It's good value for money.

That cover is pretty ugly, especially when compared to the ones that exist already. :(