By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - After seeing MS E3 press conference. Do you want a X1 this holiday.

Did MS E3 conference hyped you enough to get a X1 this holiday?

Yes 99 15.18%

No 499 76.53%

2015 53 8.13%

Total:651

Not really. The only thing I wanted from that was Scalebound.

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
Chris Hu said:
Mr_No said:
No.

I can get Dead Rising 3 on PC.

But not the super cool DLC they just announced for it today.

It's a sacrifice I'll have to make. Besides, I doubt my favorite SF costumes will be featured on the DLC

Looks like Frank West will be in it which is actually better then any SF costume.

No - Think QB will be my push if its any good.

i will buy it for halo 2 multiplayer. Probably the only game i will purchase on the machine:P

Chris Hu said:
Mr_No said:
Chris Hu said:

But not the super cool DLC they just announced for it today.

It's a sacrifice I'll have to make. Besides, I doubt my favorite SF costumes will be featured on the DLC

Looks like Frank West will be in it which is actually better then any SF costume.

Sounds cool. For me, it still doesn't make me want to buy the X1 version.

Around the Network

No.

sully1311 said:

The sad part is they didn't show any footage of it during the press conference. 

Chris Hu said:
sully1311 said:

The sad part is they didn't show any footage of it during the press conference. 

Waiting for gamescom for that

Not yet.

I think I will wait for a redesign minus the power brick. I have a PC and a PS4, and friends on both platforms. Microsoft is going to have to live or die by their exclusive content for me, since XBO is the weakest platform to play 3rd party games.

Once Halo 5, Gears, and a true next gen Forza have arrived, I wont be able to resist.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

random15 said:

Simple.

I own PS4 from day one and last week i bought Wii U.

Sorry MS.