By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - After seeing MS E3 press conference. Do you want a X1 this holiday.

Did MS E3 conference hyped you enough to get a X1 this holiday?

Yes 99 15.18%

No 499 76.53%

2015 53 8.13%

Total:651

YES

Around the Network

Not really, I feel like I will be able to get the majority of what Microsoft showed on my PlayStation 4, and the exclusives looked a long way off!

Hasn't really changed my opinion of whether or not to buy an Xbox One. But then, I am not a fan of Halo which undoubtedly would sway me in that direction. Sunset Overdrive still looks pretty awesome but it just isn't enough to make me want the system. Just not a big fan of the exclusives.

Not this holiday, but since dropping the kinect and their re-dedication to games instead of shitty gimmicks and other crap, I am actually considering eventually buying one. 6 months ago I was seriously thinking I would never buy one. The Halo Collection is a good start. Maybe when Halo 5 comes out ill get the XONE.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

As superficial as it my sound, I just want the console itself to look different. A different name would be even better, but that would be a bonus. And of course no kinect. And how about $300 while we're at it.

If the above statement were satisfied then I'd most certainly buy one, but I guess that's obvious. But even if just the first condition was satisfied then I would seriously consider it.

Otherwise - I don't want more clunky shit in my place.

Actually, maybe I'll just open her up and put her in a different box. Hmmmm.

I suppose my answer to the OP must be: I'm thinking about it.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
Chris Hu said:
sully1311 said:
No - Think QB will be my push if its any good.

The sad part is they didn't show any footage of it during the press conference. 

Waiting for gamescom for that

Well its not going to come out until next year I guess Horizon 2 will be my game of choice on the X1 until them.

Nope. Nothing exclusive screams "must have", let alone the required 3~5 must haves to make console ownership worth it.

Nope. Kamiya's game is a good step in the right direction but no yet...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

With DR now on PC along with Titanfall I have no reason to get it just yet. Forza Horizon looks brilliant but that's not enough of a reason.

Nope, or next year.