By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - After seeing MS E3 press conference. Do you want a X1 this holiday.

Did MS E3 conference hyped you enough to get a X1 this holiday?

Yes 99 15.18%

No 499 76.53%

2015 53 8.13%

Total:651

While I think most on here have made their mind up on the Xbox1, that Master Chief Collection will end up causing alot of casuals to upgrade, 4 games for $60.00 cant beat value.

Around the Network
GoldenGamer said:
No.

No way will I buy ax1

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Nope.

No, but I am even less interested in the PS4 at the moment.

So far, I'm not really blown away by any console this gen.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Thread begins to sound like a broken record:

Nope.

No. I wanted to get a X360 to play Halos, Gears, Alan Wake and some other exclusives. I'm now losing interest in the X360 because of the Master Chief Collection, but there is no way I'm going to buy an XO before it costs around $150. So if anything, more X360 ports make me just ignore my late adoption of X360 and wait for a late XO adoption.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Im leaning towards it more than the PS4, but with that being said my desire to get either console was non existent. I am happy with my PC and Wii U

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

No and never will really.

I want 2 buy the system just for the halo series and dead rising 3.