By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Digital Event only 30 minutes long?

Good, I don't have the time to sit through an hours long presentation!

Around the Network
carlos710 said:
Mr Khan said:
TM25 said:
ToxicJosh said:
Can I report Pavo for being a 'negative nancy' :p?

I remember the mods saying they wanted to clamp down on people deliberately spreading negativity, but nothing ever came of it except a moderation or two.  

I also remember Khan being tired of his threads.

Either I was in a sticky mood that day or his threads have improved since then. Probably a bit of both. In any case, it doesn't bother me as much as it once did.

Suggestion for mod team: posts like Pavolink's are annoying as hell. If he doesn't likes/trust Nintendo he should stop following them/their products/their fans. We don't need people bringing the whole Nintendo community down just because he doesn't agree with their decisions.

With that said, as somehow the mod team doesn't seems to consider Pavolink's posts as trolling, do we have an ignore feature on these forums?

The incomparable Gnac built an "ignore user script" for those with the Greasemonkey add-on (and, presumably, Firefox). You can find it in here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=110674&page=9#8

Unfortunately i really can't use it, as i need to see everything all the time (not that i want to ignore you, Pavo. Keep the sunshine coming!)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
outlawauron said:
That length leaves very little margin of error. I hope they use it wisely! The dedicated directs have been overly verbose about very small features, so this format should get rid of that.

(remembers the precious seconds spent talking about "the fur" in Tropical Freeze last year.)

Ugh.

lol. They certainly have gone into great details about curiuos things during the Directs. I hope this allows them to be more direct.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

tbone51 said:
RolStoppable said:

Are you ready for a new Toon Link Zelda game?

Hell Yeah, if its good. Of course many would get mad "just because" but i doubt they do it :P (unless it was a HH title)

I know it was said in jest, but I doubt Zelda U will feature toony Link again, since we just got WWHD last year. I'm not one of those guys that wants all of my games or all of my Zeldas to be ultrarealistic, but after Skyward Sword and WWHD, it's time to go in that direction again.

Not enough.

Around the Network

Supposedly 47mins, this is why many need to calm down :P

So we only seen a blurry screen of Star Fox so far. And there was alot more then I expected.