By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Digital Event only 30 minutes long?

I hope we don't get just tons of SSB. We've already had a big direct on SSB.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
ICStats said:

Hopefully Nintendo delivers new games on the event and the previously announced stuff left for the threehouse part.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

ICStats said:

Nah, we might just get a release date (3DS) and a trailer for a newcomer or two. They have a 90min Q+A on it at nght and the SSB Tourney

That length leaves very little margin of error. I hope they use it wisely! The dedicated directs have been overly verbose about very small features, so this format should get rid of that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

tbone51 said:
RolStoppable said:
Pavolink said:
Not looking good.

This got old half a year ago.

Nintendo could miracley have a great e3 with games that everybody wants and its still "Not looking good" 

well if al they do is show us new trailers of games we already know are coming and GUARANTEED to come i.e. Zelda, I will be making a thread "Why I think this was Nintendo's worst E3 conference"

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
tbone51 said:
RolStoppable said:
Pavolink said:
Not looking good.

This got old half a year ago.

Nintendo could miracley have a great e3 with games that everybody wants and its still "Not looking good" 

well if al they do is show us new trailers of games we already know are coming and GUARANTEED to come i.e. Zelda, I will be making a thread "Why I think this was Nintendo's worst E3 conference"

That really depends though, There are plenty of announced games we dont have anything on or very little knowledge of. Yarn Yoshi is an example. Others are X (monolith soft) + SMTxFE + Pokemon OR/AS. How many unannounced games do yu expect? Zelda should count as new as well.

TM25 said:
ToxicJosh said:
Can I report Pavo for being a 'negative nancy' :p?

I remember the mods saying they wanted to clamp down on people deliberately spreading negativity, but nothing ever came of it except a moderation or two.  

I also remember Khan being tired of his threads.

Either I was in a sticky mood that day or his threads have improved since then. Probably a bit of both. In any case, it doesn't bother me as much as it once did.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

outlawauron said:
That length leaves very little margin of error. I hope they use it wisely! The dedicated directs have been overly verbose about very small features, so this format should get rid of that.

(remembers the precious seconds spent talking about "the fur" in Tropical Freeze last year.)

Ugh.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
outlawauron said:

(remembers the precious seconds spent talking about "the fur" in Tropical Freeze last year.)

Ugh.

hehehe

I don't think we will hear about that. We didn't hear anything releated for MK8.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Mr Khan said:
TM25 said:
ToxicJosh said:
Can I report Pavo for being a 'negative nancy' :p?

I remember the mods saying they wanted to clamp down on people deliberately spreading negativity, but nothing ever came of it except a moderation or two.  

I also remember Khan being tired of his threads.

Either I was in a sticky mood that day or his threads have improved since then. Probably a bit of both. In any case, it doesn't bother me as much as it once did.

Suggestion for mod team: posts like Pavolink's are annoying as hell. If he doesn't likes/trust Nintendo he should stop following them/their products/their fans. We don't need people bringing the whole Nintendo community down just because he doesn't agree with their decisions.

With that said, as somehow the mod team doesn't seems to consider Pavolink's posts as trolling, do we have an ignore feature on these forums?

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"