By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Schedule! SSB and Unannounced 3DS Title + Treehouse: Live! Also SSB Tourny + 4 Extra Announcements After Digital Event? Miyamoto To Reveal..

I hope those three new titles are definitely Wii U. I wonder where they are going to fit this new QoL or QoS or whatever it is call into the schedule.

Is only three new titles good? I guess without third party support it is. I expected more though, announcing games well into 2016.

Edit: four titles. I missed one. That's pretty good actually.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Roma said:
why would they not include those games in the digital event?

Maybe the digital event can focus on the Known games such as SSB+Bayo2+Hyrule Warriors+FExSMT+"X"+Pokemon OR/AS, with games like LoZ U++Unannounced 3DS Game. Then focus on the four others later :0

But that would be stupid. They need new games shown where the most people will see them. The megatons need to be at the DE. If anything, the new announcements should be for games like DKC: TF and SM3DW. Games that would have been disappointing to show at the main event where people where expecting bigger titles, but would have been extremely exciting as bonus reveals later on.

Pavolink said:
Okkkkkk. That's sounds good. I'm forgetting they are not going to have a conference. Just, for the love of god, be real games this time.

It will be a conference, just different from Sony's and MS's ones

Click HERE and be happy 

justinian said:

I hope those three new titles are definitely Wii U. I wonder where they are going to fit this new QoL or QoS or whatever it is call into the schedule.

Is only three new titles good? I guess without third party support it is. I expected more though, announcing games well into 2016.

Edit: four titles. I missed one. That's pretty good actually.

I figure one to be Wii Sports Resort U. Big franchise with serious gamepad + QoL potential. I think the fit meter plays greatly into the QoL platform.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

spemanig said:
tbone51 said:
Roma said:

Maybe the digital event can focus on the Known games such as SSB+Bayo2+Hyrule Warriors+FExSMT+"X"+Pokemon OR/AS, with games like LoZ U++Unannounced 3DS Game. Then focus on the four others later :0

But that would be stupid. They need new games shown where the most people will see them. The megatons need to be at the DE. If anything, the new announcements should be for games like DKC: TF and SM3DW. Games that would have been disappointing to show at the main event where people where expecting bigger titles, but would have been extremely exciting as bonus reveals later on.

What those i listed are good with a tease of another 2-3 games for 2014 holday or 2015 release.

FExSMT:  we have absolutely nothing on at all

LoZ U: Already Announced

Pokemon OR/AS: No gameplay footage (though we get the idea)

Yarn Yoshi: Practically nothing on

X (monolith): We have an idea of gameplay but really no info at all

Unknown 3DS Game: ???

1 or 2 Unannounced Games: Teasers or/and footage (Star Fox? Metroid? LoZ MM 3D?)

HW Announcements: New SKU maybe? Updates on eShop? Virtual Console? etc...

We also have SSB which is always Hype and mostly popular. Then Bayo2+Hyrule Warriors+Sonic Boom.

Thats alot especially if 4 more are coming afterward. I mean if this is true, Miyamoto IP isnt even shown in the Digital Event. So these 4 can be big and well spread out. Its not like its at a live conference :)

Around the Network

tbone51 said:

What those i listed are good with a tease of another 2-3 games for 2014 holday or 2015 release.

FExSMT:  we have absolutely nothing on at all

LoZ U: Already Announced

Pokemon OR/AS: No gameplay footage (though we get the idea)

Yarn Yoshi: Practically nothing on

X (monolith): We have an idea of gameplay but really no info at all

Unknown 3DS Game: ???

1 or 2 Unannounced Games: Teasers or/and footage (Star Fox? Metroid? LoZ MM 3D?)

HW Announcements: New SKU maybe? Updates on eShop? Virtual Console? etc...

We also have SSB which is always Hype and mostly popular. Then Bayo2+Hyrule Warriors+Sonic Boom.

Thats alot especially if 4 more are coming afterward. I mean if this is true, Miyamoto IP isnt even shown in the Digital Event. So these 4 can be big and well spread out. Its not like its at a live conference :)

That would be even worse than last year if that's all they showed at the DE, especially if they actually had 4 brand new titles they could have talked about at the event. We've known about some of those games for almost two years. It doesn't matter how little we know about them. The reason last years direct was so bad was because we knew everything they were gonna show before they showed it. It's not a reveal if it was already revealed and because, no matter how good they are, SM3DW and DKC:TF were the most underwhelming derivitive titles they could have revealed.

Nintendo needs to surprise people at E3. If they do, they will lose this E3 just as badly as last year, no matter how good the release date of Bayonetta 2 or the official name for X turns out to be.

Pavolink said:
Okkkkkk. That's sounds good. I'm forgetting they are not going to have a conference. Just, for the love of god, be real games this time.

Real games? I am pretty sure 3D World wasn't a fake game since I am holding it in my hands right now!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Pavolink said:
Okkkkkk. That's sounds good.

!!!!!!

So can those four be title reveals or full discussions on titles actually revealed during the digital event?

It doesn't make sense to not talk about unrevealed games during the actual event.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I still wonder wtf the Treehouse is... Like is it just a developer interview or what?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=184204

More than 20hrs of All E3 All Nintendo. Demos, discussions, interviews, gameplay, etc... gonna be awesome.