By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - All Xbox 360 haters, answer me this question

FailureIsNotAnOption said:
First of all, im not trolling cause i have given to credit to MS games they have,secondly the www.sony.net link u given me where it shows game sales and operating income does not show any ( )'s around its numbers only negative numbers or numbers by them selves. It does show -54.2 bin yen loss Q3 FY06 and Q3 FY07 12.9 bin yen gain for operating income.

You're either trolling or totally inept at reading information even when it's spoon fed to you.

So I'll give you one last opportunity:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6170827.html

Please don't post anything else in this thread until you have read all of this article.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

@FailureIsNotAnOption

Seriously, just stop it, youre getting blasted on all sides and you are wrong. Youre too stupid for people to listen to you, shush

Well,its says a 2 million loss,but had 8.6 million in revenue so this shows whats up. Sony gaming division did lose about 2 million that yr. ,but revenue is still more. @ LordAk..... you r the stupid one. Look at the numbers in the gamespot link and you'll see.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

@ Failure

Did you even follow those steps I outlined? They will help you find (very easily) the relevant numbers. Please do not post in this thread again until you have.

@ Failure

"you r the stupid one" I R Baboon? Shush

Around the Network
sharky said:

If 360 is such a failure as you keep posting, why has it already shipped 17.7 million when Xbox 1 only shipped 24-25 million it's whole life? And given that 360 ships at least 7-9 million per years, will overtake Xbox 1 by the end of 2008? Also while being more profitable?

More profitable and more sales, how is that not an improvement on Xbox 1?

It's a very simple question. And dont even forget 360 will most likely start selling MORE not less in the next 2-3 years most likely, because it's hardly even had any price drops yet! 

i thought it already had a price drop.

and i dont hate the 360, i just hate microsoft for rushing the 360 to market even though it had reliability issues. to bad, the 360 is a good game machine. i hope jasper and the next one resolves all their issues so that i could buy a 360. 

To add another source, for all three console makers : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111003

Let me shed some anger.

I HATE THE 360 BECAUSE:

-It died on me once
-"....twice"
-"....thrice"
-"uh....frice?"

Damn there is supposed to be no fourth time. And now I'm at my fifth 360, and so far so good. At least that's what I thought.

@ LordAk.....and De85 -Look,the numbers are shown in the gamespot link and ya'll do the math.The ps3 is still having better sales in every region(PS3 vs. Xbox360) so u shush! The 360 is now last in total WW sales and MS just got fined @ $1 billion dollars.Also, the new MGS4 ps3 bundle is gonna increase sales even more.All what is relevant is that the ps3 is selling better and the 360 better get it together. I have said that the ps3 lost @1.9 billion that year-but that will go away before the 360 makes a profit,the ps3 is on target now. Next gen high definition gaming dominance is inevitable for playstation 3,and everyone is seeing it unfold but the 360 does make good games, though.At the end of 2008 we'll see whats really going on(The shift of buyers to what console). I'll holla!!!!!

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell