By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - All Xbox 360 haters, answer me this question

Sometimes I wish Mr. Charles Darwin was still alive.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

why??

so you can have a really inteligent bloke tell you your wrong aswell

simonutd said:
NJ5 said:

why??

no too tell someone here acts like a monkey

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Why NJ5 ?

Time to Work !

libellule said:
Why NJ5 ?

Don't you see the stupidity of those two posters above? I posted several links with the proof they were asking me, and they still have the nerve to dismiss them without reading them properly (they obviously didn't).

I just picture that if Mr. Darwin was alive, he'd be helping natural selection along, which frankly seems to be lacking these days :P

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
simonutd said:
NJ5 said:

why??

why do you all want to be called moneys just cause you cant make these numbers work out your way and argue about it.

simonutd said:
kirby007 said:
simonutd said:
NJ5 said:

why??

why do you all want to be called moneys just cause you cant make these numbers work out your way and argue about it.

numbers work out a way?? are we accounting???

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I think this generation is just seeing 3 separate strategies when it comes to gaming systems, IMO.

Sony took their time trying to make the most high tech console, which is diffuclt for to program for but has the most potential.

MS tried to be first out of the gate with technology that wasnt fully reliable but it is easy to programme for.

Nintendo went for the cheaper, casual system with no 3rd party support, but mario, zelda, metroid and smash bros seem to be worth it.

NJ5 said:
libellule said:
Why NJ5 ?

Don't you see the stupidity of those two posters above? I posted several links with the proof they were asking me, and they still have the nerve to dismiss them without reading them properly (they obviously didn't).

I just picture that if Mr. Darwin was alive, he'd be helping natural selection along, which frankly seems to be lacking these days :P

@ NJ5 - We have read them and it says SCE lost $1.9 billion not just the gaming division lost billions and u know that! The vgchartz link even stated that. NO LINK SAYS Sony's gaming division lost $1.9 billion,NONE.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

FailureIsNotAnOption said:
NJ5 said:
libellule said:
Why NJ5 ?

@ NJ5 - We have read them and it says SCE lost $1.9 billion not just the gaming division lost billions and u know that! The vgchartz link even stated that. NO LINK SAYS Sony's gaming division lost $1.9 billion,NONE.

do you think the other divisions make losses?