By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So I just played Watch_Dogs and...

How's the framerate on last gen?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
curl-6 said:
How's the framerate on last gen?

I don't get a clue of how to measure it, but the game runs fine, I haven't see anything wrong as the game slowing down or lagging. But it have annoying load times when you die. Probably locked 30fps? I really don't know xD

As long as it doesn't have really noticeable lag, that's good news for PS3/360 buyers.

This game is so dope. This is going to be a mega franchise for Ubi

Can't wait to give this a go!! Probably going to be on last gen hardware but that's okay with me for now (:

It's a great game. There are so many things to do, it is easy to spend hours playing it and having fun without noticing, and without even touching the main story line.
Last night I spent 20 minutes just messing with traffic lights and causing accidents. So far, my best work involved a 14 car pileup, with 2 cars catching fire and exploding.

Around the Network

I just got my copy in the mail today for Xbox One (used Amazon credit). Played a few hours and I'm really enjoying it.

Its more unique than I anticipated and the graphics are pretty sexy.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

it's not that amazing. gta5 blows ubi lies out of the water. no question about it. I give the game credit for one thing. the hacking. the only good thing about the game,everything else blows. main guy is a bore. all the cars and guns you get are generic as all heck. watch some youtube vids to see how glitchy the game can be at times. some of the physics,just flat out suck like my spelling. everything you do outside of hacking blows. I'd give the game a 6 out of 10 at best.

Damn it! I was expecting this to be a negative Watch_Dogs thread! >:(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The game doesnt deserve all these good reviews.

Sleeping Dogs, Gta V and Saint Row 3 are all much better than this game.

I think people have low demands because of the lack of games on next gen. So much gameplay flaws in this game, big  lack of variety. ( especially when it comes to cars )

If you have to choose between Mario Kart 8 and this game, choose the first, and take this game at 30-40$ maximum

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

BraLoD said:

... it's amazing!

WOW! I expected a rant, but no, look at that!