By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Beast (much wow)(webm + youtube leak)

NobleTeam360 said:
Dark_Feanor said:
How big is From Studio?

Assuming they put this game right after Dark Souls 2 was completed there is little chance this game is released before next year last quarter.

Ah, and how safe can people tell this game will be exclusive to PS4? Sony has to funding or do the hatefull "money hatting" the game.

Nah, that's only a bad thing if you're MS. 

Sony own the IP and are collaborating on the project.  It's not the same as MS throwing money around at games they have no input in and would exist anyway, no matter how hard you like to pretend otherwise

Around the Network

If they show this + guerilla new ip + TLG + Uncharted , sony won e3

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Richard_Feynman said:
DakonBlackblade said:
Lets all just hold our horses plz, we dont know anything yet, all we have is a 15 seconds trailer saying From Software, a Souls looking game and thats it. It could be for the WiiU or for the Atari Jaguar, we have 0 solid info about it beeing PS4 exclusive or that Japan Studio is involved in the project.

Also if Japan Studio does turn out to be involved in this game, where does that leave the Last Guardian ? Sony need to just admit they canned that project its getting ridiculous...

Wow.

You call for not acceding to (very reasonable) rumours.

Then you assume that if they're true it has a detrimental effect on The Last Guardian.

Terrible!

Ye cause we all know the Last Guardian will be in this E3, like it was on the last one and the one before that and the other one before that right ?

I was just beeing logical if the Last Guardian studio is involved in this where does that leave that game wich Sony keeps clamming is still in development, but as someonse else pointed out Team Ico is a separate team inside Japan Studio (a very uneffective team cause its been like 10 years since Shadow of the colossus and still no new game).

celador said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Dark_Feanor said:
How big is From Studio?

Assuming they put this game right after Dark Souls 2 was completed there is little chance this game is released before next year last quarter.

Ah, and how safe can people tell this game will be exclusive to PS4? Sony has to funding or do the hatefull "money hatting" the game.

Sony own the IP and are collaborating on the project.  It's not the same as MS throwing money around at games they have no input in and would exist anyway, no matter how hard you like to pretend otherwise

Who's pretending? It sounds like you're a little upset. My post was just a joking around post, try a little harder next time though.

NobleTeam360 said:
celador said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Who's pretending? It sounds like you're a little upset. My post was just a joking around post, try a little harder next time though.

I'm not upset about anything, just seemed like you needed help noticing the difference

Around the Network
Aerys said:

The Last Guardian alone would do the job

celador said:
NobleTeam360 said:
celador said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I'm not upset about anything, just seemed like you needed help noticing the difference

Like I said I was joking.

poklane said:
Aerys said:

The Last Guardian alone would do the job

yep.

this E3 is already finished for me. this is the only game i care about.

PS:could u put ''only on playstation'' on my avatar like u did on yours please :)

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Angelus said:

SWEET JESUS!!!!

Isn't it a bit soon since DS2 just released? Also I thought the IP was multiplat now, why the change back to exclusivity?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.